Sign in to follow this  
Tex Zero

MOUT team attack during AT Practice

I have the Steam version of Arma II. Downloaded last night.

While doing the Boot Camp missions I drove to the AT range and chose AT Practice. After I pick up a launcher the MOUT team from the village attack me and the Capt. The mission ends because they kill the Capt.

I tried deleting my save games and even deleting the entire save/config directory but they still attack even though I don't choose MOUT training. The only way I could finish the AT training was to select MOUT and then sprint to the village before they spotted the Capt.

Whats causing this?:confused:

you're driving too far into the town. when you drive into that MOUT town, they engage automatically.

Trying driving off the road more directly towards the AT range. Then the OPFOR won't engage.

That doesn`t fix it. I tried that. They still attack. lol And I took the shortest route possible to get to the AT range.

I had the exact same experience. Drove to the range, started doing AT practice. Then the MOUT guys show up and kill me.

I noticed that too. I drive up to south side of AT range and while I'm doing the Javelin shot the OpFor has made their way up there and open up fire on me.

In the end I decided to do the MOUT training mission before the AT Practice.

To get ammo and maybe swap gun, I'd stop by the supply crates by AT range and then move by foot

Edited by =WFL= Sgt Bilko

Supz first post!

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm having the same issue.

Tried it a couple of times... when doing the AT training, I start getting shot and eventually am killed...

As someone sugested, I will do the MOUT training before I do the AT one... see if it helps...

Same thing happened to me. Just do MOUT first.

I did and it worked!

Thanks!

I did the same with 1.01 and 1.03 with the same effect... Bug..

I have both completed the AT first and second and tried the other method of doing MOUT first and both times i get real enemy with impact hits from their guns into the area around me.

I have also killed all in town and there has been no progression.

I have also been able to travel back to camp and visit the Medic van to heal as i have been grunting from pain.

BUG.