Sign in to follow this  
Scorpcwh

Coop Zombie Mod

Did the Farmland mod ever get finished???

To be honest, i dont know.

Zombiemod? Yes please!

Picture this:

It's a sunny evening and you and your friends are driving home after a long day of hunting in the woods. As you are driving through a village the car suddenly halts. You are out of gas.

The sky turns gray and a gentle rain begins to fall. You and your friends need to find some fuel before everyone catches a cold because of the rain.

And then you see it.

A single being, nor living nor dead; one with a gaze of Death. As if by a hidden cue the treeline in the distance seizes to be motionless, a mass of flesh slowly moving out into the open from the woods. An army of living dead, as far as the eye can see.

Suddenly there is a danger more serious than catching a cold. You and your friends take out your trusty hunting rifles as the rain intesifies. Lightning cracks the sky.

The search is on.

nah

not interested , zombies are reanimated corpses , they cant run.

you need to watch more TV, plenty of zombies! Some try to sell you something or they want you to call them "Call ME NOW!", some can even dance and sing.

Pure horror :butbut: and when you watch for to long you will become one too :eek:

:D

QuietMan

I would love a zombie mod for ARMA 2, that would just be fantastic.

PLEASE MAKE IT MODDERS PLEASE! :D

Keep this bumped, i know theres someone out there who is kind and skilled enough to make a zombie mod for ArmA 2

Keep this bumped, i know theres someone out there who is kind and skilled enough to make a zombie mod for ArmA 2

Well in ArmA1 we didn't have to. Just a highly scripted mission. There were zombie mods, but I had more fun on The Sahrani Virus mission than anything.

You could make ArmA2 into a horror game quite easily if only you had zombies that attacked ferociously - turning around in circles and taking cover/leaning isn't ferocious btw. That is the biggest problem, the second biggest problem is that it's too easy to survive a zombie attack - you simply run back and reload because even if they're sprinting zombies a player will always be able to outrun AI, the zombies need to be able to run faster than the player, maybe only by 10-20% but I think it's a must, otherwise it's a turkey shoot and is neither scary nor challenging.

I hope we see this made.

People from the Farmland mod are looking to get something working, as well as i (CZM) am but we are all kind of stuck since the domove command (Or *any* other command that makes AI units run some place) does not behave like in OFP and ArmA1.

Am i seriously the only one who thinks this thread belongs in HERE

I know I'm quite new, but seriously, you still can't grasp the idea of obeying forum rules?

As soon as a mod see's this it's gonna get locked guys...

Edited by Dmahon

Am i seriously the only one who thinks this thread belongs in HERE

I know I'm quite new, but seriously, you still can't grasp the idea of obeying forum rules?

As soon as a mod see's this it's gonna get locked guys...

No doubts... :yay: