Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Prepare yourself! My latest movie is only hours from finish. :yay:

i know its uncommon to praise oneself, but this is nothing short of an masterpiece (i hope i am not suffering of some kind of delusion here).

I still have to render the title sequence, then code it with Xvid, and upload to Youtube so i think its up in a couple of hours.

>Namalsk Crisis trailer

Pure awesomeness - can't wait ! :-)

>Namalsk Crisis trailer

Pure awesomeness - can't wait ! :-)

me neither, I really like the mutants/zombie things the animations on those rival the zombie mod currently in production, will be awesome once they are both released

Edited by Drew

Prepare yourself! My latest movie is only hours from finish. :yay:

i know its uncommon to praise oneself, but this is nothing short of an masterpiece (i hope i am not suffering of some kind of delusion here).

I still have to render the title sequence, then code it with Xvid, and upload to Youtube so i think its up in a couple of hours.

nearly 5 hours and..... waiting

I have to get it done and it must be awesome! Its quite some time since i started this and its been a horror in terms of workflow. I messed up pretty bad and now i have a bunch of gigabyte clusters(on every damn hd) with hundreds if not thousand of arma movie dumps in it. Of course not properly named and sorted. Not to mention that i had to convert every single file because premiere is not compatible with fraps audio.

I was once complete finished, but then premiere rendered the sound desync and i decided to change the whole cut from start to finish.:yay:

Encoding now.

lol cmon ryo...nah seriously though mate looking forward to it you got a hard task to follow that awesome crisis trailer by sumrak

Attention please!

More Violence than every other Arma 2 movie! :D

More guts, blood, explosion AND SLOMO!

More drama, less realism!

Bring your whole family!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQvZSdTHDMQ&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQvZSdTHDMQ&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Very nice, Ryo. I think I might just vote for that in community awards. :)

Here's a small vid I made when I was bored last night.

PvH6Zv-S8yo

@Dead3yez I can´t watch the Movie because you used Music from Sony Music Entertainment. I really hate this german Copy Right madness :mad:

@Dead3yez I can´t watch the Movie because you used Music from Sony Music Entertainment. I really hate this german Copy Right madness :mad:

Yeah its annoying the shit out of me.

Sorry guys, right this moment I'm uploading it to file front. I will edit this post when it has finished uploading, so you can see it. :)

Very nice, Ryo. I think I might just vote for that in community awards. :)

Here's a small vid I made when I was bored last night.

Nice, can you link to the mod please?

In regards to

and the questions about the fog.

It's simply the ingame weather effects. Play around with the sliders as well as the season/month and you'll be able to replicate it :)

Hope this helps!