Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

He's known as Deafinition online, he's part of a free music group called Scrub Club Records. He does music himself as well, but he's also great at voice acting. He'll be the star of the show in this machinima. :)

That does look promising Litos. Nice colours.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Litos, just watching you Apache video, which is great so far.

I read that you only use Sony Vegas, as do I.

The bad synch effect at 0:37, how can you do that gradually? With my version it is really only on or off, no in between. Are you using Pro?

I do have pro. I don't remember exactly how I did it but I'm pretty sure it just involved a keyframe that initially had the Vertical sync at full, and then a keyframe that had it on low. And that way it would gradually speed up towards that.

The statement that I use Sony Vegas only is false now though, although I did back then, I'm bringing AE into the party. :) This little teaser signifies my entrance to AE you can say.

Btw, Albert, I noticed that if you go to http://www.pecospete.de/vidblog/ there's a slightly different font.

PS: I just checked out my section on your site again, I just wanted to say that I can't stress how right you are on that 2nd paragraph. I'm not sure if I mentioned it somewhere, but that's exactly the way I go about making videos. Thanks.

Edited by Litos

Some more gameplay footage. Well, I say 'some'...

Motorised Infantry p1 -

The Approach of Nagara

mq_LtroHTpM

Motorised Infantry p2 -

Entering Nagara

4VBpZ4ElFDc

Motorised Infantry p3 -

A Lull in the Action

8ebcwawQDOM

Motorised Infantry p4 -

Some fun, and on to Nur!

Pa8bX0ZX0qM

Motorised Infantry p5 -

Nur done, Rasman here we come!

yGoG8mddpsA

PvP Night Fun -

Pitch Black PvP

-4fHYBbL2JA

Firefights #2 -

Firefights, at Karachinar mk2.

HJ8-Z5vkxeI

Taking a bit too long to admire my work, I've always loved how things can go from good to bad in a split second in ARMA. :)

41NdDvpatDQ

Having the obligation to screen through youtube seeking for more videos I came across some great videos. Many of them were created by users that arent even registered here. Thats a shame. Maybe I pm them on youtube. :(

Reminiscience 2 is looking good and about 85% finished...Looking forward to releasing it :)

Lol, looking forward to it. Red Sky is looking good and about 4% finished... looking forward to making you guys wait xD

Lol, looking forward to it. Red Sky is looking good and about 4% finished... looking forward to making you guys wait xD

But dont forget to sleep, to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and a little bit of mother nature now and then. :)

Ah, the things I have been missing for the last four or so days.

Videos all finished now, just waiting of one or two things before I can publish it, now I am suddenly stuck here twiddling my thumbs with nothing to do....Might have to start work on a part three lol.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Albert, how bout a link to your page in your sig?

Dark PvP and the last patrol -

ihn5B84HFgY

Air Cavalry Training p1 -

vu_7TL61fzE

Air Cavalry Training p2 -

hCCl1Fr4bVo

Air Cavalry Training p3 -

CZaai_MYG4A

Enjoy. :)

Very nice video Popa. Wasn't expecting that to happen to your building near the end. Haha.

Ok, my baby is done.

I recommend HD, or at least 480p with fullscreen:

6rnFqOwK2B8

This one is Director's Cut, the Original Cut will be posted on the Euphorian Films channel once complete.

Edited by Funkman

Ok, my baby is done.

I recommend HD, or at least 480p with fullscreen:

This one is Director's Cut, the Original Cut will be posted on the Euphorian Films channel once complete.

Wanted to watch your new Movie yesterday but youtube somehow had general problems with loading times over here.

I take the pleasure after work today! Damn you are fast! But I hope your quality didnt suffer! Dont turn into Bollywood! :p:D

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

Funk, that was an amazing mix of comedy and drama. Really well put together and great camera angles!

Personally I'm working on a teaser for Charlie Foxtrot PvP tournament. Trying to get UnitCapture and UnitPlay to work, confusing stuff..

Thanks Stuntman!

I would help you out with those commands, but I have never used them myself. I find the editing forums great help when I am having issues.