Sign in to follow this  
tophe

Pistol aim completely off?

Have I missed something? Can I set this.

When I use the iron sight of any handgun it looks as if he's aiming from the hip. You don't get to actually look down the barrel... You look at the gun from above.

So the shot hits quite far above where you're pointing... Is this a bug, a design flaw or something I can set myself?

Yes, that's what I mean... That is were the sight is off. Men you use the iron sight.

Makarov and Makarov SD's ironsight view is not aligned the aimpoint correctly, i mentioned this in the other topic :)

Oh.. ok.. I actually did seem a bit better on the m9.

I've had this happen sometimes worse than at other times but not all the time, I'm not really sure what it is.

1911 seems especially bad.

Nope... Original games do not fade.

I've reported the bug in the bugtracker already.

If it would be fade it would be shooting all over the place, as well as with the M9. However what's described here is offset, not spread, so it's not fade.

Don't want to open an extra thread for "rifle sights completely off" but did you notice that the front and rear sights on all AK variants are not aligned properly? You can't really aim with the AKs ingame. There is also the fact that the litte notch is so small, you can barely see through let alone the microscopic front sight. Aiming and hitting something at a slightly greater distance is nearly impossible.

unbenannt1h.th.jpg

Sometimes I miss the old black OFP style 2D sights.:(

Edited by Curry