Sign in to follow this  
NoBF2boy

80 Custom Painted Faces including celebrities v1.1 [Signed Addon][updated 22ndJune]

So how did camo disapeared from the custom face if the camo was painted on it? Since they could see the custom face but not the camo...

Makes no sense.

Glad its sorted though. :)

Why is Rocco not posting here?

you might find an answer within this mod... :a: :whistle:

PrivatePaulR.paa

picture.php?albumid=8&pictureid=34

picture.php?albumid=8&pictureid=33

Classy.

LOL, show some humour man!

And I should show humour because? Because a banned forum member (banned under numerous accounts), despite being given numerous chances and instead sending abusive, insulting private messages then continues the abuse in an addon?

And I should show humour because? Because a banned forum member (banned under numerous accounts), despite being given numerous chances and instead sending abusive, insulting private messages then continues the abuse in an addon?

first of all, i´m not the author, just the messanger, YES i know Rocco, we live in the same house, we are buddies. so you ban me, nobf2boy for being a friend of your forum enemy no1 or what?

Wow, the tales about you are obvioulsy right and i read the stuff YOU wrote on Roccos private email address, that you weren´t allowed to contact (unchecked option when making an account). You threatened him to report him to his employer, Ubisoft, because he was surfing on BIS forums! You think that Ubisoft disallows its employees surfing on the internet or forums?

I can ask Rocco for those emails, i think the community or Maruk should know about this very unproffesional attitude the HEAD moderator shows!

"Ubisoft employee in Bohemia Interactive forum verbal rampage shocker" :eek: