Sign in to follow this  
topeira

more accurate while standing than crouching?!

Surelly when your are crouching still, aiming your gun. It should be more accurate than standing. As you can use your knee to support your arm that supports the gun. So it has a direct link to the ground. When you are standing, you are supporting the gun with you arm which is parralel to the ground away from your body. This makes it harder to keep it steady.

I allso don't really like to shoot from crouched position, in means of recoil handling, but what i don't understand is: why can't he keep the sight line straigh? The rifle moves around like he's drunk or he has a rifle without a buttstock. Allso scoped rifles are more stable if crouched in ArmA2 (and if you aim with the "crosshair" you are more accurate (the 2 lines are closer) so i don't get the logic)... If it would be the same with all rifles and just the whole rifle moves (no tilt of the sight line), it would be ok for me. But like this people which like to shoot with ironsight rifles/reddot/holosight, going in cover behind something crouched, makes hitting something nearly impossible.

greetz

thats the problem exactly. the gun is more accurate but the sights wobble around. any more word on this strange issue?

Well lets get some things figured out first.

Number One: Did you unbind the hold breath from the same key (RMB) as iron sights?

Number Two: How long are you waiting? Sometimes going to crouch or prone causes you to lose a bit of stamina.