Sign in to follow this  
vo.2

VopSound 2.1

are you loading a savegame?

bad configs can force themselves into savegames

At least in vopsound_c_guns SCAR_L_Single, SCAR_L_FullAuto and EGLMMuzzle inheritance classes are defined in the wrong base class, should be defined in SCAR_Base, but they are defined in SCAR_L_Base.

There's also CfgPatches entries missing in requiredAddons arrays in at least c_guns and c_wheeled.

Adding: "CAWheeled2", "CAWheeled3" to c_wheeled seems to fix the issue.

Edited by Sickboy

Adding: "CAWeapons2", "CAWeapons_AK", "CAweapons_m107", "CAWeapons_DMR", "CAweapons_ksvk", "CAWeapons_E_scar", "CAWeapons_E_LeeEnfield", "CAWeapons_E_M14", "CAWeapons_E_fnfal", "CAWeapons_E_GrenadeLauncher", "CAWeapons_E_M110", "CAWeapons2_RPG18", "CAWeapons_BAF"

to c_guns should might fix the rest.

(just compiled that list from ACEX_SM, no clue if VOP does or doesn't change all the listed)

Oh and cleaning the 'shortcut' inheritance classes defined outside CfgWeapons might too.

Edited by Sickboy

hi.. I have friends that own and maintain CTI and Life servers.

We used to run vopsound ver 2.2 on them both, but after the arma and oa updates apparantly the ver 2 files aren't signed??

Not exactly sure how this all works :-(

The server admin added the vopsound2.3.bikey server key to accepted keys list in his server parameters, also verified signature=1

So he has the server key I sent him, but I still can't play on the server with the mod enabled????

what needs to be done in order to play this mod on a server that is willing to accept the damn key???

Thanks

a) create your own key

b) resign the pbos

c) put the repack up for download

sorry, this is way over my head.

i'm suppose to create a new server key?

i don't do any of that server side stuff.

I don't know how to resign or create anything, Just want a working key that will allow users to connect to my clans server when they enable the mod!