Sign in to follow this  

Nearly the worst realese ever

How is it that this forum (its moderators) lock threads that don't conform to the status quo, not allowed to express an opinion at BI forums unless its positive for the product?

It IS a sh1tty release c'mon be 'realistic' hehe... soz...

Look, I love BI and their product... but FFS say it how it is, and what it is is a pretty crappy release... admit it and stop hiding.

Flame away girls.

Trolling + duplicate accounts = perm ban.

I think in the thread you were trying to parody in your title, the OP was more than just a disgruntled gamer.

Also yeah, they want people to stick to a single thread rather than create 30 topics on what they thought about the game.

How is it that this forum (its moderators) lock threads that don't conform to the status quo, not allowed to express an opinion at BI forums unless its positive for the product?

Look, I have another locked thread for you...

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.