Sign in to follow this  
avmyg

Evolution

I dont. Anyway, try deliting MPMission catch if that does any good.

I dont. Anyway, try deliting MPMission catch if that does any good.

Is it has something to do with my brother editing the ini file by making it need one point to jump to rank 6?

He could have broke something, I dont see any other problem.

Me and my bro like playing this mission togeather. However with only the two of us that darn enemy fighter really poses a problem with how often it respawns. is there a quick line of code in the file that I could change to increase the respawn time for that fighter?

Mmm... in A2 evo enemy town dont respawn if you go out of town. Same status all the time. Reinforcemans only fill the town they dont refill it. Try to stay together, disable enemy air in "sinit" file, stay between or in buildings untill you get corporal at least. Try to get easy vehicles like Tunguska or APCs first to get points. You can even both capture the officer at same time to get more points. Anyway, get a hmmwv with mk or something and it will get easier. Recruit AI to devert enemy from you a bit. Allthough they tend to die a lot at landing parachute.

Is there a fix yet for your parachuting recruits dying when they land?

Is there a fix yet for your parachuting recruits dying when they land?

Evo-blue no addons 3.3 version fixed the parachut bug , soldiers now just spawn near u instead of land :)

Hi guys, anyone know if there is a Revive version of Evolution available for download?

I think it would really improve teamwork on this map.

Evo RED 095 with out mobile respawn and parajamp, increased respawn time and other small changes.

hard version

Edited by GORNYAK

Anyone know how to drop a member of your squad in ARMA II Evo?

Im having a bit of a problem understanding the new respawn for ArmA II evolution.

_unit = [_x,[color="Red"]2[/color],600] spawn {[_this select 0,_this select 1,_this select 2] call BIS_EVO_VecRm};

I know the 600 is the respawn time but what does the 2 stand for? Ive noticed some say [_x,4,600] and some say [_x,1,600]. So Im just wondering whats the middle value stand for.

Where can I find the latest Evolution for Arma 2?

That 2, 4 or 1 is kind of respawn. I think 1 is for unarmed military vehicles, 2 is for armed ones and 4 is for civil vehicles. Something like that, I dont remember exacly.

Does anyone know where to fin the latest Evolution? It seems you're all playing it... where did you get it?

Just connect to a server that runs "the latest version". I quote it becouse there is so meny of them now I dunno whats what any more. The mission is saved in uname\Apps\ArmA2\MPMission catch.

Yeah, but is there no official thread, forum, post anything for it?

OK... is the guy that made them here? I noticed one of my scripts is in the mission and there is a newer much better version of it out. I wanted to get that through to him...

By the way... We enabled save in our edit of EVO 3.5. Are there any special reasons why it has been disabled? Are there any greater problems with the save function and EVO?

Evo came with A2 in very, very poor form. Then [GNC]Lord-MDB pimped it up to 0.8. Then a bunch of guys made their own version so there you go. Here is the GNC thread but it is in german:

http://www.g-g-c.de/forum/showthread.php?t=10356

I rather keep savegame off on dedicated. I kept it off becouse you got that bug that you couldnt recruit anymore so on resume that bug was still there.

Hi all.

Sorry about my bad english. This is also the Truth why have'nt write a special Thread about the Mission.

I'm the one who "mades" EVO~BLUE V3.x NoAddons with many Help and Tipps

of German ArmA2 Freaks and Users.

I'm new here and i'm really happy to see how many Peoples play this Mission.

For inputs, feedbacks and other Ideas u can contact me via E-Mail.

razor@lab-design.ch

Or visit the HX3 Forum ( in German ) via Tankriders Link.

(http://hx3.de/usermade-missions-166/evo-blue-v3-x-noaddons-17493/3/)

Hi all.

Sorry about my bad english. This is also the Truth why have'nt write a special Thread about the Mission.

I'm the one who "mades" EVO~BLUE V3.x NoAddons with many Help and Tipps

of German ArmA2 Freaks and Users.

I'm new here and i'm really happy to see how many Peoples play this Mission.

For inputs, feedbacks and other Ideas u can contact me via E-Mail.

razor@lab-design.ch

Or visit the HX3 Forum ( in German ) via Tankriders Link.

(http://hx3.de/usermade-missions-166/evo-blue-v3-x-noaddons-17493/3/)

Great map, I love it keep up the good work. Is it difficult to make a 30 player map of version 3.6..

Is it something that even I a newby in editing can do?? :j:

I want to edit the support in "T" so it cost less and to make the recruit limit more than 10, navigate me plz to the file i need to edit. I have Evo-blue no addons unlock 3.6.

fidai and Tankrider........ u have a private Message.

No codes here in this post....are the rules....and we respect it ;)