Sign in to follow this  
henno13

I want to ask you guys a question

Why is there two separate threads for X360 and PS3?

Why cant the two thread merge into one sticky thread for consoles?

Thanks

Cause there wont be a PS3 version, it should have a seperate topic so the whole subject can be properly ignored. :p

Cause there wont be a PS3 version, it should have a seperate topic so the whole subject can be properly ignored. :p

Neither a PS3 or an X360 version has been confirmed, so why sticky the X360 thread but ignore the PS3?

Why does everyone hate the PS3 anyway?

Neither a PS3 or an X360 version has been confirmed, so why sticky the X360 thread but ignore the PS3?

Why does everyone hate the PS3 anyway?

Cause there is a significant chance for a 360 version.

the x360 is sticky cause there where many guys hwo opened a new thread to ask "where is the x360 thread"

so hmm maybe if you open some new threads with "where is the ps3 thread" you get a sticky ps3 thread or a ban :)

anyway, there is more unofficial information about a x360 version than a ps3 version^^

Consoles are evil. And God hates them. That's why.

ಠ_ಠ

So what, no reason? I was once a PC gamer, but I decided to move to consoles. I really do not see why people hate them.

360 thread is sticky 'cause of devil's work!

Thou' who drop PC gaming in favour of console shall be damned.

No mercy for unclean gamers! Release evil spirit, purge the unclean.

Don't let the casualty destroy our religion, nor out home.

If you rotate the name you shall zhe truth:

360+

306=

-----

Also PS3 means Satan in alien language.

Edited by sidhellfire

360 thread is sticky 'cause of devil's work!

Thou' who drop PC gaming in favour of console shall be damned.

No mercy for unclean gamers! Release evil spirit, purge the unclean.

Don't let the casualty destroy our religion, nor out home.

o__0

cut the religious crap

Holding a gamepad is equal to maturabation the well known self-rape. Causes hair grow on your hand, and blindness in a long run.

Holding a gamepad is equal to maturabation the well known self-rape. Causes hair grow on your hand, and blindness in a long run.

ok........

still doesn't answer the question

To ask the devil himself, thou shall be prepared.

Take my electronic artefacts, print them and hold 'em tight:

CrossWht.gif9553a.jpg

You can also donate my PayPal account.

Then thou' shall wait till the devil answers. Remember, to have pure heart, and soul.

Spirits are with you my son. Once you'll return to the right path, that they thou' shall celebrate.

Hahaha this thread cracked me up.

And i agree. Consoles are as evil as money - the root to all crap in the world. ;) Seriously though i thaught the twitter thingy from 505 said that even the 360 was just a "rumour" and not set in stone yet.

Why not pick a PC up again guys? Free to add as much power you want and you can use whatever hardware you want. To each and own. I hope you guys get your evil 360 version though. ;)

Alex

72;1289008'.

Why not pick a PC up again guys? Free to add as much power you want and you can use whatever hardware you want. To each and own. I hope you guys get your evil 360 version though. ;)

Alex

Finally

Its harder than it sounds, a half decent gaming rig would cost an arm and a leg for me (being 15 and all). This comp that barley runs OFP on its integrated gfx chip.

I moved to consoles for a guaranteed lag free (at least in SP) experience throughout.

btw, Im on PS3, not X360 :)

Oh and 505 games is only publishing the PC version, they would not say anything about a console version because they are not publishing it

Edited by henno13

i have ps3 and theres no way i would purchase it for ps3.

1 major problem being maybe controll pad configuration and the fact anolog stick to turn is soo much damn slower than a mouse is i have a cyborg gaming mouse and its super quick only have it set to 1500dpi as thats fast enough for me at the min.

allot of people want ps3 version as they cant afford to build a pc (or your just a console prefered gamer) so they want the same game running on a sony system

- be a while im sure before anything remotley is announced i would just enjoy the pc release for a while and wait best thing in this situation -

Edited by Landstalker

I have to chime in on the direction this thread is taking as well; as nearly a half a century ago both U.S. and British Navy spent millions on human factors research that showed both the reaction time and dexterity of the thumb is marginally fractions of a percent as fast and agile as the index and other fingers.

This research is widely published and corroborated, and is used in design decisions where ever speed and dexterity is important or decisive; from fighter aircraft control to remote surgical instrumentation... Why then are console controllers primarily thumb driven? Even assuming console designers are technically illiterate imbeciles, surely they've heard of the bromide 'all thumbs' to depict clumsiness, awkwardness, or even stupidity?

:butbut:

A thumb stick can never compete with the fluidness and agility of the mouse. Just get over it. Its the price you pay for sitting in a comfy sofa while the PC gamers are leaned over their desk.

I was unfortunate enough to buy the shooting game Shadow Run back in its time. It had 360 and PC players playing on the same server. For the sake of balance, they made the mouse aim really rough and artificially inaccurate. It felt like controlling the hands of a 90 year old man doing LSD.

The console players on the other hand had a medium autoaim, but despite all this, you could still gain an advantage on them in certain situations because of their inability to turn quickly.

Edited by sparks50

A thumb stick can never compete with the fluidness and agility of the mouse. Just get over it. Its the price you pay for sitting in a comfy sofa while the PC gamers are leaned over their desk.

I was unfortunate enough to buy the shooting game Shadow Run back in its time. It had 360 and PC players playing on the same server. 3For the sake of balance, they made the mouse aim really rough and artificially inaccurate. It felt like controlling the hands of a 90 year old man doing LSD.

The console players on the other hand had autoaim, but you could still gain an advantage on them in certain situations because of their inability to turn quickly.

That game sounds like it would piss me off to no end.

Edited by Steakslim

Finally

Its harder than it sounds, a half decent gaming rig would cost an arm and a leg for me (being 15 and all).

I'm 14. And guess what. NZXT Tempest case, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4 GB DDR2 RAM, P7N SLI Plantium, 550watt rosewill PSU and a GeForce GTX 260.

And I have a crapload of older parts that I'm trying to sell (a case, P5N-e sli mobo, 8600 GT, like 3 power supplies, a cd and a dvd drive, even an ati rage...)

Trust me, you can VERY MUCH pick up a gaming PC if you really want to be a PC gamer and if you believe in god and want to go to heaven.

R O F L M f'n A O @ SidHellfire..

BIS have done well by consoles with OP Flashpoint: Elite. Not sure of the others hesitancy, but I wonder how well they will work with the Arma II atmosphere, controls for all the modes and such.. I'm sure there is a way for it to work. I just wonder how well, and if BIS thinks it's worth the time investment to convert and then balance quality of features against quantity.

Edited by Scrub