Sign in to follow this  
kavoven

The new Star Trek Film

Oh Voyager was awsome. I used to watch it on grainy TV because the anetnna could hardly pick up the signal. Gave it an extra touch though. Was very exciting, but then they stopped showing it around the 5th season so I never found out the ending. Now there's youtube!

My personal favorite was Deep Space 9. It started off slow and I actually stopped watching it at first, but around season 3 it really picks up the pace. The last couple of seasons are pure awesomeness. In my opinion the best Trek ever. But maybe I'm just an epic space battle fetishist. :)

It didn't have Seven Of Nine!

Jadzia Dax was a worthy substitute. ;)

cant wait till i get to [7 of 9] just because she has the biggest ***** in the delta quadrant. '' christ bet everyone goes up to [7 of 9] and is offering all sorts ie replicator rations and friendship ;)

Jadzia Dax was a worthy substitute. ;)

JadziaDax.jpg

VS.

Seven_of_nine.jpg

Yah no.

And she's way hotter offscreen:

boston.jpg

@MehMan

Heh, I said Jadzia Dax is a "worthy substitute", not necessarily "better". ;)

Jeri Ryan > Terry Farrel. No argument from me.

That long chain lowered from space was ludicrous, even for a mining ship. :confused: The movie was OK though.

I never really got into DS9 or Voyager, but I'm a huge TNG fan. As far as sci-fi series go however, nothing beats Babylon 5.

Aye, the movie was good enough for my taste. I actually expected a hype, but there are some nice details old ST fans will recognize.

Also apart from what 'professional' film critics complained about, i thought the casting was perfect, you really could easily see who will become who.

Will buy it on DVD.

Oh, best girl in the movie? Uhura. Although her hairstyle looked much better in Pirates of the Caribbean. :D

So can we agree (7 of 9 ) is the most beautiful ? lol

im nearing season 4 of star trek voyager 4 episodes left until (BIG) things start appearing

i am allso going to start watching Futurama Series i have so much to watch in so little time be nice to play ARMA2 and have Futurama or Voyager to sit back and watch of an Evening.