Sign in to follow this  
-martin-

New Taviana Screen Shots!

They're just games.Have fun with 'em.Old or new is simply a relative term.

Good luck with you future work.

One other thing.Just to clear up a misconception.Not everyone messing about

with flashpoint has a "slow" machine.Or an interest in nostalgia. ;)

What's the big deal?

I'm actually happy that he moved to ARMA.

I'm actually happy that he moved to ARMA.

And I thought people liked me here hehe :biggrin:

No. I'm saying you can prove your skill & creativity in such awesome & innovative game as ARMAII.

They're just games.Have fun with 'em.Old or new is simply a relative term.

Good luck with you future work.

One other thing.Just to clear up a misconception.Not everyone messing about

with flashpoint has a "slow" machine.Or an interest in nostalgia. ;)

I agree 100 %. I'm playing both games with pleasure, but modding is a pain in the ass (maybe apart from the island thingy) in ArmA2 IMHO, so...

No. I'm saying you can prove your skill & creativity in such awesome & innovative game as ARMAII.

I was kidding dude :biggrin: but your absolutely right :smile:

I agree 100 %. I'm playing both games with pleasure, but modding is a pain in the ass (maybe apart from the island thingy) in ArmA2 IMHO, so...

I don't think so, all that I have noticed so far is that more work needs to be done, like .rvmats but thats a question of a few seconds to just edit existing ones, then to make the bump maps and stuff takes some time but its worth it in the end. But island making is a pleasure compared to OFP, especially the masks which let you make more details and faster.

I waited so long for ArmA 2, even when I sill played OFP I dreamed that BIS would release a game with nice graphics like other games. ArmA 1 was a complete failure so I was let down but finally I got what I waited for so long! But you have to admit, nothing will ever create such a cool cold war atmosphere like the dull colours and badly aligned textures in OFP, I guess that's what I love about the game.

If it is possible to port an island from ArmA 2 to OFP I guess I could release it seeing how much you guys want it. :p

Edited by -Martin-

If it is possible to port an island from ArmA 2 to OFP I guess I could release it seeing how much you guys want it. :p

I guess we all hope that this is possible. :yay: