Sign in to follow this  
EricM

ARMA 2 : 18+ rating vs Arma 1 : 16+

But...but i like rapping while I voip. Everyone loves it when I yell Busta Rhymes lyrics across the internet while crashing a chopper into a friendly mhq.

People like you make me play SP Mission and Campaigns exclusively.

On topic:

I only hope the German Government will not ban every game in that you use any kind of gun, or any kind of violence.

Some asshole politician would like to make it illegal to produce so called "killergames", and put the Dev`s to jail if they produce such game.:protest:

People like you make me play SP Mission and Campaigns exclusively.

I was only kidding man.

German USK (entertainment self control) tested arma 2 at 22.04.09 and released it for 16 year olds and older.

USK - ARMA 2

So i think no content will be added from now on only bugfixin. We get closer to release :yay:

srw wolle :/

yeah but you only saw the numbers and a white flash on a 7 color map (6 team colors and black background^^)

So each round of "Mensch ärgere dich nicht" has more visual violence.

Think it got 16+ cause there wasnt a real solution to "win", only take less casualties as the other one.

-------------------------

Topic: OFP and ArmA got 16+ too, why did you guys expect 18+?

Topic: OFP and ArmA got 16+ too, why did you guys expect 18+?

It got 18 on BBFC and PEGI.

Though I have to admit I'm surprised Germany being so whiny about violent video games gave it 16...

Around here, age limits on films/videogames isn't even legally enforced, Stores are free to sell to anyone they want, but to avoid complaining parents, some clerks still refuse to sell to underage kids, following store guidelines.

At which point the kid of course goes to the store next door, trying their luck there.