Sign in to follow this  
ArmedAnarkie

Wrong left hand

Hello?

I just want Bohemia to know the basic and silly problem of ARMA since OFP.

The left hand of M203 or GP25 grenadier is holding between gun barrel and the tube. As you know, it is impossible in real life.

Make 2 different animation sets for non-grenadier and grenadier. And if player or NPC changes weapon with M203/GP25 to normal weapon, which doesn't have the tube, let it use non-grenadier animation.

So it has to change the animation set of model in the middle of game.

Can you do that?:confused:

Anyway, I hope we can see a 'right' left hand position in ARMA2. :yay:

It's been fixed.

ARMA2_ingame_screenshot_0209_5_thumb.jpg

Left hand seems to be in the right position, so everything is right with the left hand.

Wow that wasn't confusing at all...:391:

Good thing they fixed it. If they have that much attention to detail this time around I can't wait to see everything else they have fixed. Or added! The new helicopter sounds are extremely awesome to the extreme level.:yay:

Well, I don't know if they fixed it already, but Ak's have still this problem (Russian Federation Faction video)

The next step up is having left handed soldiers... <sigh>. :(

In the HD trailer you see a group of troops walking with their rifles as though left handed, but it's likely just a mirrored shot because they all seem to be doing it.

@ArmedAnarkie:

It would be good if you checked the info first. Correct holding of weapons is very old news. just investigate the ArmA2 website, Armaholic.com and this forum before any further posting. Read the text and look at pictures and videos. You will probably learn a lot of new great things. ;)

Regards

Alex

Wow that wasn't confusing at all...:391:

Good thing they fixed it. If they have that much attention to detail this time around I can't wait to see everything else they have fixed. Or added! The new helicopter sounds are extremely awesome to the extreme level.:yay:

They kinda had to add new helicopter sounds since its new helicopters :P thought the Knighthawk (MH-60) has the same sound as the blackhawk in arma 1