Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

Thyria: sands of resistance.

should i release the next addons for OFP?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. should i release the next addons for OFP?

• yes
    • no
    • you alone can choose (don't vote that lol)

;)

as soon as possible, i'm going to put new links with updates. I found some problems:

- missing textures in the last lods (for 2 vehicles)

- and i'm going to try again to keep only the RHS script without all the addons (T-80)

:)

Hi mate,

its seems a missing texture has been introduced to the Anath apc, the optical site dome ontop is missing its texture. I like the Thyrian regulars though I'd like to see a backpack or a container added to the AT and medic to differenciate them abit from the other troops ( i guess it depends on the preformance hit, extra faces and soforth)

The volenteers are a good idea, im getting missing textures on their heads (dont know if ur aware of that.)The WTU med tank is cool, seems well balanced with the other thyrian armour

thyrian infantry v2: final release for the soldiers.

new textures for the volunteers and the regular soldiers. wounded textures for the volunteers. a bag for the medic. updated selections for the voulunteers body armor.

for the weapons: no more problems for the icons and the sounds.

i'm really happy with them, I hope that you will enjoy them too. :)

if you want to use the soldiers, you are free to use them. Don't ask the permission. the model is the Sanctuary's soldier.

LINKS REMOVED: I found some errors (sorry )

btw: for the guys who download: please let a comment or at least a smiley

Edited by Sennacherib

Hey D@nte!

Great units!! really well textured, futuristic, but not over the top. GREAT JOB mate :)

thx mate.

I still found a problem with the volunteer selection (always the body armor) I'm going to update them again.

and i forgot to remove the bonnet (thyrian soldier) at the third lod.

gasp! these fuc.... soldiers :crazy:

new links: (all the problems solved, now i can tell that this is the last release for the soldiers, lol!) btw sorry for the inconvenience

http://qooy.com/files/5XXTCZOS/intantry_v2.zip

http://www.uploadmulti.com/download.php?uid=OMJDHVZM

pictures:

thyrian regular soldier:

gcs0002.th.jpg

thryain volunteers:

gcs0009.th.jpg

Edited by Sennacherib

btw if someone wants the PSD of textures used for these soldiers, feel free to ask. they are free to use like the Sanctuary's models. :)

They look really nice. The only thing I found disapointing is the lack of semi firing mode for the assault rifles. Of course the full auto mode could be used as substitute, but then you need to be careful not to push the fire button for too long... Also, I got some error when I tried to test the grenadiers. Something about a missing model or something... But anyway, they worked fine after I hit OK at the error message and tried again.

Mirror by OFPR.info:

Thyrian Infantry [34,7 MB]

D@nte and I discused this fairly early on and decided that because the rifles were designed for the WTU, which is a large but relitivly low skilled army the use of single well aimed shots would be a waste of time aswell as we wanted to increase the amount of lead flying in combat without making all the weapons with HD ammo from JAM.

As for the missing model error can u tell us what the actual error was and i'll try to chase it down. :)

Here is the error:

Error loading inq_oicw\bullets\inq_20granat.p3d (Magic)

you can dl the inquisitor's oicw. sorry i have forgotten to change the model for the granat. I have too much stuff to do :eek:

http://rapidshare.com/files/246729816/INQ_OICW.pbo.html

a new model is ready; also the new models for the handgrenade. And, the new weapons are almost finished.

btw thx for the news: can you add a link for the inquisitor oicw, to avoid the error for the granadier. thx.

Looking good mate, how does it preform against the WTU med Tank?

not for the moment.before, i'm going to finish all the addons for ofp. And arma2 has too much bugs (in my opinion. I don't want to be irritated by a game), i wait other patches or/and an other game:)

i dunno how to start dude, but i'm a fan of your work..and i myself is working on my own fictional mod..when i first saw your work, i fell in love with it, so i was hoping that maybe i can design few concept for your wtu trooper

thx mate, this is cool to have comments and feedback ;)

so i was hoping that maybe i can design few concept for your wtu trooper

yes sure, I don't have a lof of ideas for this army. currently i try to find an idea for an heavy tank; ideas are welcome and of course help to create new contents.

stuff welcome for the wtu army: choppers, plane, heavy tank and more if you have ideas;) btw, i want also to create new weapons for the wtu army, the old ones will be for the volunteers

how bout you take a look at 1 or 2 pics of my works that i've finished..if u like them you just can retexture them, but first, where can i post the pics? i dun have any blogs or site, sorry dude..:p

77527998.jpg

38542293.jpg

11855525.jpg,

so waddya say,? if u like it i'll email them to you...and thnx for the info bout the imageshack..

Edited by DunnoDunKe
the pics won't come out dude, :P lol

sory dude, my connection got broke down, a moment pl

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

sory dude, my connection got broke down, a moment plz

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

sory dude, my connection got broke down, a moment plz

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

77527998.jpg11855525.jpg38542293.jpg, im sorry dude