Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

Thyria: sands of resistance.

should i release the next addons for OFP?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. should i release the next addons for OFP?

• yes
    • no
    • you alone can choose (don't vote that lol)

Nice. Looking for next updates. This gun on that IFV, it is like on tank or more like on (let's say) Bradley? (sorry for such explanatory but there is no simple Polish translation for these types of weapons :) )

Autocannon is the term you are looking for.

I guess its going to be one.

thx, this gun is used like a tank gun. :) i don't like the way how we can use the bradley gun. :p

thx, this gun is used like a tank gun. :) i don't like the way how we can use the bradley gun. :p

Ha ha, yeah :). And thanks Spender, autocannon. When translating from english to polish there is no difference between 'dzialo' (BIG cannon, like in tank, or on ship) and 'dzialko' (SMALL cannon, around 20-35mm, like ZU-23 or other AA cannons), and there is also 'dzialko szybkostrzelne' - autocannon. But in most translations we're using word 'cannon' for both, big and small, so I didn't know how to emphasise this difference in my post. So thanks guys! :)

what were you planning to do with the 3148 models?

later, i just want to put them in desert camo ;) i like desertic area :p

btw: could i use the script, which is used for the flying transport. I mean the movement of the turbines

Edited by Sennacherib

later, i just want to put them in desert camo ;) i like desertic area :p

btw: could i use the script, which is used for the flying transport. I mean the movement of the turbines

like i said whatever you find useful go ahead, models, anything.

ok thx ;)

new textures for the Thyrians:

- 1) thyrian blackop recon grey jacket

- 2) thyrian blackop recon: DCT-T1 (desertic camo type-tricolor 1)

- 3) thyrian blackop: DCT-T1 (desertic camo type-tricolor 1)

- 4-5) thyrian volunteers: DCT-B1 (desertic camo type-bicolor 1), the old camo used by the Thyrian blackops.

btw: i changed also the shoes -still wip- (for the blackops) and i made some modifications to the trousers.

gcs0003.th.jpg

Edited by Sennacherib

@Prof, thx mate ;)

@BronzeEagle, maybe later :p for now I have already a lot of things to do/finish ;)

a little list:

- WTU ifv

- volunteers/thyrian army trucks

- the mini missiles launcher

- the WTU regular army weapons

- an AT launcher

- Thyrian blackop IFV

- the volunteers new APC and IFV

- WTU APC

- the regular WTU soldiers

- the WTU heavy tank (I lack of ideas :( )

- the thyrians APC

- the thyrian AA armored vehicle

- some objects for the soldiers of each side

+ the map :D

next week-end, i'm going to release the new thyrian soldiers (thyrian regulars and blackops), + the new thyrian apc, and maybe something else :)

next week-end, i'm going to release the new thyrian soldiers (thyrian regulars and blackops), + the new thyrian apc, and maybe something else :)

Nice, but I want to take this chance to thank you for something else, your island "Thyria".

After all those years in OFP, I think "Thyira" is the best island for big battles conerning performance and looks.

I mean often island-makers tend to cram their islands full of stuff, so that they might look good on screens, but got lag up the ass ingame. You were able to lower down the objects, without making it look empty.

thx, but i added some objects since the last release, but don't worry, the map is always without lag.;)

I have the impression that Desert Maps work the best with OFP, because on them the age of OFP shows the least. (on forest map the bushes, trees, etc. realy stand out - in a bad way)

sorry, the release is postponed until next week end, because i prefer finally to make a medium release instead of 2 little.

i'm going to add to the release the new volunteers weapons and the new volunteers + the WTU IFV + the WTU elite soldiers (updated textures) and their new weapons MX-C riffle and the Mini Missiles Launcher which will be used by these soldiers for the moment, later i'm going to make their own mini missiles launcher (it will be more scifi) :)

btw; someone would have some ideas for the WTU heavy tank :D

D@nte change his name to Sennacheri, and apparently he has been banned I don't know why.

you can go to his blog:

http://3d-mod.over-blog.com/

although the news is half a month old

STGN

He's been banned for posting explicit content in the off-topic section. Personally I think it's very unfortunate too and a great loss to our small community here. I can try to talk Placebo around it, so he can keep us updated again. Until then (and if so), I guess his blog linked above would be the main source for any updates of his mod.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Apparently the ban is only temporary, so it's not the end of the world yet.

well, i'm back. my forced vacation away from the forum were long:p

some fresh news : http://3d-mod.over-blog.com/ + a new layout for the site

btw: yes i changed my pseudo, I should have put in my sig "Sennacherib aka d@nte" sorry (done now)

Edited by Sennacherib