Sign in to follow this  
soldier2390

b-52

if anybody is interested in re-skining a b-52 for a public single pbo.file, then pm me! i got permission from original owner to re-skin it, or find somebody else to do! just think.. if somebody is willing to re-skin then we can finally carpet bomb northern sahrani city's, before a big invasion!!! lol i'm looking for a modern u.s airforce re-skin(dark/light grey)! i tried for like 6 hours to make a new skin, but i suck! sorry, please help!

cheers,

soldier2390

p.s. @franze sorry for posting in the wrong forum, thanks!

smile_o.gif Can't help but i do have some helping answers:

We all sucked the first time we tried something! Keep trying wink_o.gif ...

Unless you are 80 years old, you have time on your side.

We all sucked the first time we tried something! Keep trying  wink_o.gif ...

thaks mate! ill try another 6 hours, but i really need some help, or somebody to do it!

Guest RKSL-Rock

We all sucked the first time we tried something! Keep trying  wink_o.gif ...

thaks mate! ill try another 6 hours, but i really need some help, or somebody to do it!

I can give you some decent reference but i'm sorry i dont have the time to help you directly.

soldier if you pass it on to me ill have a go for ya i have some books on the 52 as its just a re-skin ill have it dun in a week i hope as i do have stuff am doing with help from Southy but ya ill have a go wink_o.gif just pm me

It's nice to see someone with the interest to add a B-52. Larger islands, etc might be needed (What is the length of the Parasio airfield?). I wish you the best of luck on your project. It will be a welcome addition.

If anyone would help it would be me, but I'm still learning wireframe. I have the time, just not the skills.

yeah.. this addon will fit perfectly in Iraqi environment.

Safwan terrain will have an air field with 3km lenght. Good for these kinda of airplanes smile_o.gif

thank you everybody, just so you all know it snakeman's vte b-52 he gave me permission to re-skin it for a single pbo.file(so please dont credit me! i wish i was as talnted! lol, but im not, just credit me with trying to help other people have fun!wink_o.gif won't everybody love to bomb the hell out city's!!! lol thanks for all the help you guys gave me, but im useless i tryed all nite to do, so i wont make people mad at me for not trying(i tryed but nothing sorry to dissapoint people) thats why im glad people are willing to help anybody who requested to help! ill hit up later im at work!(damm im suprized i had time to write what i have now! lol) so i dont have time do pm people now! but anybody who wants a go, will all have a shot!

thank you people, for the mentaly help people gave me, and for the people willing to do it for me! so sorry to wast peoples time with my wants and needs i just thought by pushing this many people will benifit from it!!!

p.s. all that needs to be done is the re-skin(snakeman said he'll give me whats needed for that, so as i can then pass it on to people who will do it or take a shot at it for me)! as said befor im looking for a modern us airforce skin(dark grey, at least thats what i think there color is, there wasnt many b-52's around the base i was at though, but the pic from a cuple post up, is the color i remember most!wink_o.gif thanks

VTE made a new b-52? Or is it Gnat's?

i think its the b-52 tha'ts used in vte mod its self! SnakeMan(original maker as i belive!wink_o.gif told me that if i wanted to find someone to re-skin it, then i had his permission to do so, and he would give me the things needed, to then give them to who i find is willing to re-skin the b-52!

P.S. if this gets done! Would anybody like too see any other skin made for the b-52 model? british... any other nato country's? i just wanted to know other peoples requests, sence thats one of the main reasons im try to get this done in the first place!

You asked if you can arrange someone to retexture VTE B52 for modern day camo/coloring, I said yes if you can find some. I did not grant you permissions to release it or to do anything beyond getting someone to retexture it.

However! If there is demand, I can do good PMC release out of it so it can be used without any addon requirements (with perhaps exception of XEH).

I just wanted to clear that up.

Honestly, as I've been looking for texturer for Vietnam: The Experience since ages and haven't found one, didn't really believe you can do it either.

first of all, i would like to formaly aplogize to snake man, im sorry i said it could be released  with out you saying so(and sorry to all who i promissed it)! i thought it was the right thing to do, sence everybody wants one! sorry! dont be mad at me, it was a miss understanding! i got you pm though, and found someone to re-texture it! and maybe if you like the re-skin of what i want, you could use that for a pmc release, so as its for everybody and it would be a better qulity!

p.s. your last little paragraph kinda confused me(snake man-i'v been looking for textures but i didnt think you could do it either), i understand the words, but dont understand if you meant that in a negitive way or not(cause words dont tell someones feelings behind the words they use) i know that i cant do texturing, or anything(i already said that in above posts)if thats what your saying, that was a f@#k up way to say it!(now sorry, i have had a long and bad day at work, im stressed, and my haed hurts! so it might be my mind putting the wrong feelings behind your words, so if this is a miss understanding im really sorry bud! please for give me!wink_o.gif

Whats there to misunderstand...

VTE has been looking for a texturer for a long time, must be like years (ballbark).

Now you came along, a nobody, who joined the forums few weeks ago... how is it possible that you can find several texturers instantly.

THAT escapes me biggrin_o.gif

Whats there to misunderstand...

VTE has been looking for a texturer for a long time, must be like years (ballbark).

Now you came along, a nobody, who joined the forums few weeks ago... how is it possible that you can find several texturers instantly.

THAT escapes me biggrin_o.gif

well... i hope i'm not a nobody! and iv known about the forums for a long time, its just that, i'v not been able to join until lately! and as for finding people too do things, i don't know! i guess its just the kind person i am, if i have my mind set on something, or can help people i do what i can! smile_o.gif

soldier2390

I would love to see a buff in ArmA, I hope it gets released.