Sign in to follow this  
RaZoR X

APPLESEED EX MACHINA MOD

oops the last landmate pic was from Ghost in the shell, it looks cool but i have to make the real East Landmate first...

EastLandmate.jpg

Ive tried to contact the Maker of the Wanzers to help with the Mech Addons hopefully he can give these Mechs a proper treatment.

hows this look?

EAST LANDMATE!!

Eastland.jpg

for those who have tried out my Addons I have to apologize for the low quality im new at this and as i get better i will improve my addons    confused_o.gif

UPDATE!!

thanks to the Zenith Wanzer I have been able to study its construction and am in the process of repairing the West and East Landmates!

after repairs are complete i will release them.

wink_o.gif

hey nice looking mod so far

you are really fast in the stuff youmake imimpressed betetr then what i can do lol

thought bout making one of the land matea a man type to make it walk?

yea im going to study the Zenith Wanzer and try to make the landmates walk. it might take me a while but ill keep trying.

hopefully the 2.0 Landmates will be better.:)

NEW Prometheus/Tarterus Building 1.0 to add to your City!!

TarterusPrometheus.jpg

(pic shown with some other addons added.)

HEY GUYS! im working on the Eswat Transport and i need to know is it possible to Transport Vehicles?

I would like to be able to load Landmates and Men what do i need to add to the config?

hummm dunno what i can say for this but cheack out mods like our 40k thunderhawk transports or stuff along thouse lines or find a guy called sanctuary hes the guy to ask

hummm dunno what i can say for this but cheack out mods like our 40k thunderhawk transports or stuff along thouse lines or find a guy called sanctuary hes the guy to ask

looks like the most effective way to Load Landmates would be to make a "Landmate man" (sort of like the Tau Battle suits)

at this time that's way beyond my skill level but i will try to experiment and create an "ESWAT Landmate man" for Special Ops ESWAT Transport insertion.

DANG sorry guys looks like I would need Animations to create a Landmate/ Man. :(

I have no idea how this is done , does anyone have the time and ability to help us out?

please PM me if you would like to help.

let me know if there is anything else i should add to this Appleseed world. :)

well ...i started on a "Ghost in the Shell" Expansion pack :)

mojorkoma.jpg

as soon as i finish her sidekick Batou ill post up a link to download. :bounce3:

keep up the good work razor looks great

Mc Speedfreak;1284767']great work on the Tachikoma.

will you make em walk or use them as vehicles?

sorry i don't have the skill to make them walk but yes you can use them as vehicles. :)

Good Job Razor

Interested in seeing what other universes you cover!

Still hoping you make a really bad ass Wolf Brigade Soldier! :)

theres is a face in flashpoint named francesco F. and he looks just like solid snake.

i know this quite late, but are still working on this mod? i am a fan of appleseed too...big one...i can model the the custom soldier, the landmate or whatever in modelling (as along as you gimme enough reference)..it is just i cannot handle the texturing...lol..se my work on @dante's forum, thyria: land of resistance..

Edited by DunnoDunKe