Sign in to follow this  
Kristian

ArmA II Demo Coming out soon?

hi all, and happy new year 2009.

I was just wondering, that Arma's demo was released about month before the main release of the game. will the same shedule be with ArmA 2? who knows.

I just hope to get my hands on this as soon as possible, as we all do. tell me what you think. smile_o.gif and please, DONT post post s like "Omg u noob! Iz will be out when is ready you fucktard!11" thank you wink_o.gif

Well i bought Arma in December 2006 and the Demo of Arma1 first came in mid 2007 IIRC....

According to Arma2.com, the release date it 2009. But, I thought they previously had Q1 2009, right? I guess this means that the game (and the demo) has been delayed.

Personally, I wouldn't expect a demo any time soon.

According to Arma2.com, the release date it 2009. But, I thought they previously had Q1 2009, right? I guess this means that the game (and the demo) has been delayed.

Personally, I wouldn't expect a demo any time soon.

I think they said that they were pushing back the date... I'm pretty sure. They didn't say anything about pushing it back a year, but I'm pretty confident that q1 was out of the question. I have no source to back that up, I think I read it in the dev blog or something.

AFAIK arma1 demo was released on 24th of december 2006, I am not sure, correct If I am wrong

The demo was surely not released before the first official game release (I think in Czech it was first).

If I remember correct (so dont shoot me if I am wrong) the demo was released after the Atari version was available in the US.

If I remember correct (so dont shoot me if I am wrong) the demo was released after the Atari version was available in the US.

Nope. 1st MP demo came out 2006, December 21th or so. Atari version was way later.

Nope. 1st MP demo came out 2006, December 21th or so. Atari version was way later.

Yeah. I'd say bit after first release in Czech, but before release in German version. I remember asking suppression fire from guys playing czech version, didn't like what i heard. Then downloaded demo when it came available, liked it eventually after about week of testing and after that downloaded German version when it came available.

I remember that my team already used Czech version we got @ Praha when majority was playing a Sahrani Lite demo smile_o.gif

There's no official info available and that's why we better close this.

There'll be an announcment when more is known wink_o.gif