Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

AH-6 littlebird "mo'guns"

you can take out a t-72 with the mini guns on a BIS littlebird

it doesnt take for ever but once u could get a good burst on his turret you could disable him

Isn't that true for the normal ArmA mini guns as well?

Thanks for your comments Sakura-chan. Will try again and see if some other addon is interfering or what...

/KC

Had some time to check why TAB didn't work for me and it was since had "PROPER_Gameplay_Vehicle_StartEngine_Disabled.pbo" installed. With this addon loaded only moving enemy armour shows up as red (i.e lockable) on the "radar" display and in my test I only had stationary armour.

I still have the issue with the sound and can't hear any other objects (i.e engines, explosions or gunfire from outside) while in the cockpit, the sound is there when flying from outside view but I hate that. Nor do I hear if any bullets hits the helicopter. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also noticed that BIS stock tracers seems to be "hardcoded" into this addon so if you use Sickboy's nice "SIX Tracers" you will get double effects so to speak even if you have globally turned BIS stock tracers off in the settings.

Lastly I just want to mention two very minor things I also noticed... the Hellfires missiles doesn't cast any shadows (using Very High) and if you turn on the light at night there is a "white square thing" infront of the spotlight at front (only seen from outside view).

/KC

Well the combination of SIX tracers and laser tracers looks quite nice here. smile_o.gif

fixed config:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class CfgPatches {

class sakuah6moguns {

units[] = {"SakuAH6"};

weapons[] = {"M134dual"};

requiredVersion = 0.1;

requiredAddons[] = {"CAAir"};

};

};

from rpt

No point in selection zamerny.

SakuAH6: multigun_rotation - unknown animation source MachineGuntits (is defined in ah6_lb2.p3d)

SakuAH6: multigun_rotation - unknown animation source MachineGuntits (is defined in ah6_lb2.p3d)

oops hehe I thought I had removed all the profanity from my config and model. I was somewhat frustrated with the whole thing that led to some poor selection names, eg. "shitwheelofdicks", "turdslider", "asspointthatdontwork". Somehow machineguntits remains.

Brilliant. biggrin_o.gif

I actually quite like the tracer combination too.