Sign in to follow this  
teacup

RTM animation kit for Maya

I have a problem.. I've made a waking animation - I exported it and ingame it is totally messed up! Here's a screenie of it.

zombie.jpg

Any idea?

Nice only if we can see some Animation for the units now like we did in OFP were so many to DL and it realy makes the game that much better with animations that make the units walk and act diffrent in game biggrin_o.gif To much going in the Static animations good for pics but not game. Nice to see the good Animations for ArmA.

TeaCup, would it be possible to get a Maya 8.5 export of the *.ma files? I just did a reformat with a Maya 8.5 install.

I just tested arround a bit.. but it always happens.. If I export an animation (even if i just take the standard-pose) and use the anim ingame, the model always gets way smaller when the animation is played... what is wrong?

Edit: Just fixed this problem banghead.gif - I reinstalled the rtmScript and now it works smile_o.gif

You guys are on your own till Christmas. I'm on a month long vacation with little to no internets (or computer). Will try to help when i get back.

Sorry to dig in such an old thread, but which maya version does this work with?

I've tried 7.0, 8.5 and 2009 so far. None of them accepted the rigged soldier file.

Also , is there any chance of a 3dsmax equivalent to this. Would be awesome.

Anyways great work.

Greets Chris