Sign in to follow this  
celery

EasyFly script

I made a comparison video of how the script affects the flight model:

Looks good!

Can you please release your test mission.

Hey this is cheating tounge2.gif

let pilots be pilots and inf be inf..  whistle.gif

Jk.. nice flying video btw

and yeah why not make it a small addon.  its not that hard smile_o.gif

Hey Celery,

Good to see that you are still on the scene, and still doing great aerobatics ! I remember Camel Deathmatch VERY well !

Thanks for this script. Should make flying that damn Camel easier !

[TAO] Kremator

Hello Celery and i0n0s,

I was wondering if you gents were collaborating to make the EasyFly script and an ArmA 2 version of CTF Camel Style available to work in ArmA 2, especially so because of Cyborg11's port of the BIS ArmA 1 Camel biplanes over to ArmA 2.

In case you haven't had a chance to see them, here's the link to the files on ArmAholic.com, http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7285

After having a good time on a mission in both ArmA and more lately ArmA II, my team mates have flown the Camels equipped with the EasyFly script. We'd much like to be able to do it again but in ArmA 2.

Below, I'll provide a link to the YouTube video I uploaded almost a year ago, showcasing a multiplayer session with the EasyFly script used in a modification to the stock BIS TDM mission Camel Dogfight 8 vs. 8 at Pita.

So, if you can make the time to make the script for ArmA 2, I'll definitely make another video showcasing your handywork. Realism in missions is fun to a point, but having the EasyFly script for the Camels, though some may consider it making them fly like Arcade Game planes, provides both the hardcore pilot and the novice some fun time together in a Team Death Match style of play like no other, as demonstrated in my video.

Cheers!

Sniper121

http://3rdinf-hq.com