Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Project leadership

Hi,

some might have seen it coming and some of you might already know it: I've taken over project leadership from Hoz which has not enough time for this anymore due to real life issues and running famous ofpec besides.

Well, it is my first huge project I'm leading so be gentle with me. tounge2.gif

Together with the rest of the team, I'm trying my very best to bring this project some steps towards near completion.

There will be no significant changes, we proceed as nothing has changed. We have no deadline yet and that's good after all, as we obviously lack of some people at certain areas (mainly model creation and texturing).

We have like three or four people for PR stuff (taking pictures) but only one or two capable of ceating addons or the textures needed.

So my first task is to find out who is still working on CWR and who isn't anymore. Next step is to find more skilled people for the areas mentioned above and recruiting them. If you know of someone capable and willing to work with us, let me know so I can get into 'negotiations' with them. Donations of models are also very welcome.

I also would like to know who is working on what and what the status of the projects he's working on is. I am totally clueless here as I had not too much to do with CWR in the past besides betatesting the Demo and working on the missions.

That's all for now, thanks for reading. smile_o.gif

Well i'm still in maybe make couple more trees or do some betatest for next release.

Still waiting for spam email  sad_o.gif .