Although I can see the author was credit for his original work I dont see if permissions were given to release this.

This is from the original version:

Before editing and releasing a edited version of ANY

BOS/BOR product, contact its author!!!

Dont want to sound jerky, just have to be sure before spreading the news wink_o.gif

Armaholic mirror and news:

- IAF UH60 (<8MB packed with 7zip, anyways u can also use winrar to extract it)

ArmAOfficialTester1123

Do not hotlink images over 100kb.

The main problem is the roundels are in the wrong spot and I'm not sure if the Israeli navy uses a straight tan version. I'm only aware of the black and 3 color desert cammo paint schemes. Also both should have a large yellow V at the end of the fuselage and beginning of the tail boom. No flags of any type should be on it. Other then that, the cammo version looks very good and is actually something my mod (The Lost Brothers) needs as at the moment we just have a CH-53 which is kinda big for some missions. BLACKKNIGHT63 is welcome to join our team since we are the only mod with Israeli units that can use his helicopters. That way they will have our IAF pilots and we can help with thngs like adding Negev MG's to the door guns and eventually (as we get some help from scripters) add a rappeling script to it.

Plus we can always use more texture artists.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The main problem is the roundels are in the wrong spot and I'm not sure if the Israeli navy uses a straight tan version. I'm only aware of the black and 3 color desert cammo paint schemes. Also both should have a large yellow V at the end of the fuselage and beginning of the tail boom. No flags of any type should be on it. Other then that, the cammo version looks very good and is actually something my mod (The Lost Brothers) needs as at the moment we just have a CH-53 which is kinda big for some missions. BLACKKNIGHT63 is welcome to join our team since we are the only mod with Israeli units that can use his helicopters. That way they will have our IAF pilots and we can help with thngs like adding Negev MG's to the door guns and eventually (as we get some help from scripters) add a rappeling script to it.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I only recall those 2 camo versions as well. I've seen straight tan for just about every other copter but the UH-60. And the yellow V is definitely needed. But other than that I really like these. Thanks! biggrin_o.gif

As miles said all iaf helicopters have the yellow v at the tail but the desert model u made its really the same colour they use for the desert but with no insignia at he back just a small one at the tail next 2 the yellow v but anwayz they r awsome... smile_o.gif

This really needs the yellow v.

something like this  smile_o.gif

IAF_UH60.jpg

i was update my desert pavehawk skin some weeks ago

@ArmAOfficialTester1123

if you want my skin , PM

i will send to you with photoshop file too

Hot damn they both look great! Always wonderful seeing more Israeli stuff put out there. biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Hello All,

THanks for the feedback,

Yellow V, i originally worked of a photo of an Israeli UH60 with the V but, when i put it on the texures, the otherside that is copyed from texture of the tail, put a big long triangle of texture accross so it looked shit, so i changed it to the tail.

EddyD - Will PM You!!

Thanks Everyone, will try and work on the yello V next weekend as i am not back till then OK??

smile_o.gif

I will scrap the Grey one on request if needed ok.

PM Me if you want me to delete it,

Also PM Me if you have a request wink_o.gif

Thanks

Ollie

The main problem is the roundels are in the wrong spot and I'm not sure if the Israeli navy uses a straight tan version. I'm only aware of the black and 3 color desert cammo paint schemes.  Also both should have a large yellow V at the end of the fuselage and beginning of the tail boom.  No flags of any type should be on it.    Other then that, the cammo version looks very good and is actually something my mod (The Lost Brothers) needs as at the moment we just have a CH-53 which is kinda big for some missions.  BLACKKNIGHT63 is welcome to join our team since we are the only mod with Israeli units that can use his helicopters.  That way they will have our IAF pilots and we can help with thngs like adding Negev MG's to the door guns and eventually (as we get some help from scripters) add a rappeling script to it.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I would be very intrested to "work" for you, hehe.

Thanks you!!!

Can you PM Me the details....Cheers

Ollie

OH wait...I'm confused...your blacknight? I'm assuming that you made this addon then? Ok... yeah cool, I'll PM you with more info to see if we can get all of this into our release thats about to come out once we finalize what will be in it and what won't be. But this I really want in it as a fully integrated UH-60 in our pack using our heli pilots for crew. But we can always use new texture artists to assist in improving stuff and making our addons better (or skinning other models we have). Any help is good for us right now.

Anyho... again I'll PM more info.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>