If i would make an island that is 2times the size of Saharani

but theres just 4-5 large towns/citys (50-100 houses) and

some smaller villages (5-10 houses)..The rest of the island

is just forests and bare land, maby some small farms

..Would that cause any serious lagg?

Or

If i make an island the size of rahmadi but the entire island

is made up by roads and houses...

High density of objects causes serious lag, the size of an island (view distance dependant) has less effect on performance.

I would think . . .

As a general rule, it tends to be a combination of size, object density, object optimisation (a small number of poorly optimised objects will slow the game down a lot more than a large group of well optimised objects) and texture quality (I'm not sure how this translates into ArmA, but generally higher-resolution textures will slow down the game more. But, I'm not sure if ArmA supports different resolution textures ingame)

The size is probably minor if you've not got that many objects.

It really depends a lot on the computer as well. Some things will give some people a lot of slowdown, but give other people none, while other things will do the inverse.

Twice the Size of Saharani would be a bit too big for any real use though. It'd have to be largely empty space to work well, and then you've just got a big empty space. Which isn't very interesting really. (After all, you've seen one empty space, you've seen them all)

High density of objects causes serious lag, the size of an island (view distance dependant) has less effect on performance.

I would think . . .

In other words if the entire island looked like parasio we would all be at 2 fps.