Sign in to follow this  
Binary

Surrender Animation

Hi guys smile_o.gif

HowTo:

Make an AI put his hands behind his head?

Using the Animation Viewer it seems that the animation is called "TestSurrender", but how do i actually excecute it? Tried looking at the Biki but didn't find anything.

Cheers smile_o.gif

Put this in trigger (for example civilian present):

<nameofunit> playmove "AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon" ; <nameofunit> disableAI "ANIM";

or place it in init.sqs (new file) in mission folder.

Yes this is working awesome, BUT is there also a surrender animation where the soldier / civillian is kneeling on the ground with hands behind his head???

is there also a surrender animation where the soldier / civillian is kneeling on the ground with hands behind his head???

See Moves List

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_enemy playMove "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_arrestingMan"; // wait, hands behind head, kneel, hands behind back, fall forward

_enemy disableAI "ANIM";

player setDir (getDir _enemy);

player playmove "ActsPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_arrestingSoldier"; // wave gun, instruct, tie hands, kick forward

player setPos (_enemy modelToWorld [0.3, 0.1, 0]);

Anyone remember the script/addon which shows all moves ingame?

Think it was some of the wizards who mad it, it was a long time ago.

[edit] j... two lines and edited three times Oo[/edit]

got the viewer thx alot but i can not find the right animation or am i to dumb :-(

got the viewer thx alot but i can not find the right animation or am i to dumb :-(

I don't know if it exists in Arma :/

you looked through them all?

hope so but i am not sure if i got em all

There is one. At least there is one for putting hands on the head. There is one for kneeling as well but it is in Queen's Gambit and I don't know if there is another one that is in regular ArmA. Doubt it.

I use this one atm "AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon" soldier / unit standing with hands behind his head, but i need soldier / unit kneeling with hands behind his head. Its no problem if its QG!

List of Armed Assault Moves

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_ArrestingMan- Unit slowly puts his hands behind his head, then kneels, before being bound and kicked to the floor. (Used with 'ActsPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_ArrestingSoldier)

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_ArrestingManLoop- Unit is bound on the floor. Occasionally wriggles about and struggles.

Those might be the best you will get. Check that list though I might've missed something.