Sign in to follow this  
nikita320106

Extended Voice Addon. v0.9.1 WIP

Looks interesting. Is this tied in with the radio voices or is this like Wolfrug's DSAI addon?

This addon is awesome but that audio preview cracks me up! I'm literally into tears because that was SO FUNNY!

<s>I didn't find it funny at all. Except that the kind fella who made teh video could't get his squad to stand up and put some hurt downrange</s> wink_o.gif

Oh haha okay I just heard the one with the muppet dude and just sound...yeah lmfao that is funny.

This sounds pretty damn cool judging from the video from ofpdeadeye.  pistols.gif

ok) thanks for your attention and suggestion... I shall work to add them all, as approaching to final.....

This addon does not add random phrases by random voices.....

He is completely based on the default reports and commands by default bot's voices .....and only makes them by more variable...... All new phrases are written down by BIS for missions and are written down same voices as default character's voices (Den, Brain)... I search a way to add new reports to default radioprotocol and, on this basis, adding new different words in radiochat..

bix thanks)

to ofpdeadeye for fixed version mirror)

to El nino Foxhound for fixed version mirror)

and welcome with comments and suggestion)

ok) but this is did not tested in MP

what about small step_by_step_instruction for making key and sign?

I had some errors in MP with this. One computer with this addon and one without. About a missing soundfile. It happened when I as a teamleader and gave the order to "follow me" (1.1), then the computer without eva installed gave that error.

I also had an error with the "eva-computer" in a mission that used some soundfiles from arma, it was also about a missing soundfile.

Im not 100% about this and I had other addontests going on at the same time, but I believe it was from this addon.

Is it possible that this addon disables some soundfiles and when they are scripted into a mission arma cant find them? Also as you have added other sounds will that be a problem if not all computers have this installed?

I think this addon is great and I would like to use it in MP.

Hell. This addon is great, but...

As for infantry it is really good, like "What the hell was that?" "Under fire!" "TAKE COVER!" but it rule only while loud fight, so...

When we want to sneak to enemy as playin specops, I want to order my team to hold fire, and then I hear "HOLD YOUR FIRE!"... I think that SLA on whole Sahrani knows where I am after such yell!

Another, when I am in plane/chopper as a shooter, instead of just "Fire." this guy yell at me "FIRE!" or "TAKE NO PRISONERS". Wait a minute, how can I take prisoners while in plane? ;s

I know those are issues and sometimes they cant be fixed, but your pack still repairs arma, and comes to my Must-have-list.

Great job.

to andersson

as i don't have broadband connection then i don't play MP and as i say this addon not tested in MP/ but you always right/

some sound file repack from default sonds.pbo to eva.pbo and no_eva_client have no way to find something//

I not understand rules of MP protocol in enough //but I think that both clients and a server should have identical addons for prevent any error.....

Yes/ the final version certainly will be tested more and more and have the sign and key...

to Vultar

[quote

"TAKE NO PRISONERS". Wait a minute, how can I take prisoners while in plane?

[/quote

rofl.gif LoooL

Yes, probably " TAKE NO PRISONERS " not so humanely for modern air war )

I shall think to remove this.. I do not like these long patetic cries......

but about stealth............

while that// I don't know how to block or switch to whisper) radioprotocol in stealth mode

any variants and suggestion are welcome welcome.gif

I am happy that after 200+ post finally someone agreeded with me xD

ok, Im kidding.

If you want I can think about more improvements, the human is born to think so I think it will be btw biggrin_o.gif

Hah, if you want to quote me in sign as you done, remake it to

[*quote=Vultar,Apr. 02 2008,15:23] x x x x [/quote*]

xD

Without *

Ok here I come ;p

To start with,

"Kill them all!" - Well I think that it should be removed because I often order one man to kill single enemy and then I hear "KILL THEM ALL!" - something seems that my soldiers got eyes issue and instead on one, he see two soldiers. But here we have a question, to which one I should shoot?!?!

"Smoke 'em out!" I don't understand why it's under fire command... Because 'Smoke 'em' means that you have to throw smoke nade to block for example MG's view.

You should remove "All, (...)" because it's obvious that if leader is not saying number he is talking to everyone.

"Flank position from..." Why position? Order is to flank leader.

Engage Command - goes the same as in fire command...

I think that you should record some new voices, record and remake in some programs. Also would be nice to ask someone (Maybe wolfrug?) how to disable EVA while in any non-infantry vehicle or stealth.^^

Cheers,

Vultar

to Vultar

thanx for you clear and concrete offers))

I shall try to accept all reasonable suggestion and variants/ and

I try change some commands and reports//

but already existing config's structure and my low scripting skill will not allow to realize them all//

besides/ the record of new words was not included into my plans... All addon's voices are recording by BIS and completely correspond to original characters voices/

always thanx for help and new ways search)

US Soldier when got order sometimes says

"Hooah!"

I love it and Im Hooah! fan. Can you add it in place of Roger, to make soldier sometimes say Roger, sometimes Ok (like its now) and sometimes Hooah!

I would apriciate it. It's my the biggest request.

So? Hooah!

I shall think about this/ but this is will add the same above posted problem to crews and in stealth-missions//

Wow, Arma just keeps getting better and better!

I love that soundmod in the video btw, you should give that most priority :P

Finally some good jet sounds!!

I'll try this out, though I suspect the same shouts will get annoying over time...

to Ateryu82

weapon and vehicle sound submitted in video has no any relation) to voice addon)) so sorry)

I assume that sound mod is Virtual Operations, or VopSound?

Is that going to be released to the public, and if so, when?

Best sounds I've heard, period.

Thanks,

KiLo

Well... So I can't wait biggrin_o.gif

Signature? You mean the poster for your project?