Sign in to follow this  
cervantes

new zombies mod

this headshot stuff is destroying the horror atmosphere

Great fun, and the music really adds some atmosphere.

All I need now is to find some of the sounds from the original resident evil 2 and 3 ,like the groans that always were carried on the wind when you went outside.

Was Marians hands always like that ( mangled )?? If so, that'd explain why this is the first model I've seen of her. Maybe you could give the (slx_females) a try.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;hl=slx

Glad to hear your making an off switch for the combo head shot thing... when I tossed a grenade I bout went deff from the scream HEAD SHOT x 10!

Keep up the great work!

i have one idea more player d'ont like a arcade sound in next relesad i add by comande if arcade has true or false.

That's great. I prefer your zombies because I can easily put dozens of them in an island without lag.

last night I made a nice custom mission where we were running to save some fellow soldiers trapped in a zombie infested village and on the way there we could here them headshooting zombies.

We were three miles away from them!!!

Make the true false command. Please.

i get a error about some slow zombie 14 wrong unit something and also please remove the headshot sound fx its ruining the zombie atmosphere tounge2.gif Or adda option to turn it on and off. smile_o.gif

other than that its a great zombie mod, love the one shot to head to kill and you get really tactical sometimes and try to aim for the heads and sometimes when you feel "action needy" you just burst shoot them a few times. Hope you add more stuff into this mod.

Btw i love the flashlight action thumbs-up.gif

yes i have add one comande line for enabled or disabled a sound with arcade=true or false now just add arcade=false and sound has disabled.

but fore me this sound d'ont kill atmosphere mad_o.gif

but in next released a mission maker have a choice for enabled or disabled this.

for a repeat sound i have see this, a probléme of arma he has d'ont comand line for check if one sound has playing for no repeat this sound.

for a marian animation its because i d'ont use a model i use by deffault a arma model its just one cpp for add a ann press in editor for intro mission im not animator. wink_o.gif

for animate corectly marian i need reworks all selections on 3d model because an original marian model d'ont have proxy hitpoint ,memories points,injury body and arms body define im not moder 3d its must to hard for me sory.

hi all a work in progress i have finich a remington shotgun now a fx cartridge use a réalistic remington cartridge and a wiev point for shot with précision .

and a shot exploding a zombies if you make a great shot

look this movie wink_o.gif

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=is03a-3kIzs

for a zombies its now possible a disable arcade sound and this sound use a logic.

now a human target scream a sound when a zombies attack him smile_o.gif

thanks to Ryan for this logic.

I think if its possible to add a sound once a person who was killed then transforms (I like the sound from night of the creeps when his friend on the tape recorder did this strange gurgle noise once he turned)

great mod! but! those annoying headshot and combo breaker stuff made me remove the damn thing after only 3 minutes. those sounds, whats the point having them? they are only annoying i played for a while and teh only thing i could hear was HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!

HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!

HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!HEADSHOT!

for a zombies its now possible a disable arcade sound and this sound use a logic.

HOW? For the love of god tell me how to do this and I will build a statue for you or something!!!

Tell how disable arcade sound and logic use!

Or god help you! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the zombies has very hard to kill in body but kill on a one shot in head.

Having to deliver headshots to bring them down can be fine if you want the "dead" variety of zombies.

However, having required headshots really does not fit with the "infected" variety of zombies, who should go right down if you shoot them in the body.

Any chance of adding a toggle for headshot required to accomodate both zombie types?

Great mod... keep up the good work.  wink_o.gif

one real romero zombies has already dead wink_o.gif and a shot in body have d'ont effect on one zombies the only chance for kill one zombies has he kill him in head (explode a brain).

george romero has for me and a old zombie fan a master of the zombies my mod has Inspired of this movies

smile_o.gif

for a sound Out of the question at remove this but in the next relesead i repeat me smile_o.gif its possible at disabled this by Simple command false

Release it dude!

RELEASE THE COMMAND LINE NO-HEADSHOT VERSION!

I have made the worst zombie mission ever and I want to play it with my friends but we can't play it because I have put around 100 zombies on the map and we don't want to destroy our sanity with the 100 HEADSHOTS from hell!

ps: Also NO COMBO-BREAKER! I don't even know what this is (related to zombies)!

The COMBO-BREAKER is a good thing.

In the CZM if a zombie attacks you and you move backwards you are hit anyway, in this version, no.

Yeah I don't mind the function. I just hate the voice. Maybe there should be another effect, like an angry zombie grunt.. you know because the zombie got angry because it missed...

ok I'll just shut up and wait for the new version.

yes its one good thing its realistic if you want It made your help is welcome i noted a constructive critics for enhanced my zombies and Offered the posibility at disable a arcade sound or use it.

but i d'ont known a others possibilitys a fsm script and other its for this Any offers to help has welcome ^^ because a zombies bug when he has grouped and when objects Hinders their paths.

and a greats slowing zombies animations Be the best effect

for this i need animator help smile_o.gif

a works in progress i works a great weapon pack for hunt a zombies i have works two hand gun and 4 rifles.

a remington shotgun relesead, one mosberg shotgun, one old hunting riffle, one scoped hunting rifle, one desert eagle and one python 357 magnum.

for see this weapon ingame watch this movie.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=4BQBsbVqZj0

Hi,

Hey great work, but we need two nemesis Mods, one with this arcade ( sounds...Headshot, combobreaker) and one without this feature, please. smile_o.gif

Your old vers. from CZM have a bad balancing than the new vers. and have ohter sounds...

Yes, please provide an option to disable the actual Combo-Breaker itself (not just the voice).

Many of us think that it, like the voices, is very arcade like.

Keep up the good work!  smile_o.gif

Hey Cerv agamoth made it so that the zombies/mutants have a tilted head and foot but can still run see if you can borrow it for some zombies.

Anyone remember the vampire and undead pack from OFP?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7007

It had AI people tossing cars and jumping huge distances. Would those animations be possible in ARMA? It looks like some of the zombies in (LEFT 4 DEAD) are going to be doing just that.

Can't wait to DL the modified zoms CERVANTES smile_o.gif

its one idea smile_o.gif but a ofp animations has d'ont compatible with arma because a selection of define bodies has d'ont = names.

and for configure this i need one animator wink_o.gif

for the moment i search a add on my shotgun a shotgun script but this script Not working on arma confused_o.gif

if one scriptor known this script One would welcome conesil.

in config cpp i write this

class EventHandlers

{

fired = [(Nearestobject [_this select 0,_this select 4])] exec "\abg_870\shotgun.sqs"

and a script has

_Bullet = _this select 0

(TypeOf _Bullet == "chevrotine")

_Bulletpos = getpos _Bullet;

_BulletSpeed = Velocity _Bullet;

_vx = _BulletSpeed select 0;

_vy = _BulletSpeed select 1;

_vz = _BulletSpeed select 2;

_Counter = 0

#begin

hint "glop";

_extbullet = "chevrotine" camcreate _Bulletpos;

_extbullet setvelocity [_vx + random 200 - random 200,_vy + random 200 - random 200,_vz + random 200 - random 200];

?(_Counter > 13) : exit

_Counter = _Counter + 1;

goto "begin"

if you have one idea for work this I would be happy to be able to adapt.

Not sure how they did it but, the (OFP) STAR GATE.....errr... BLUE GATE mod had the most convincing shotgun effect I've seen.

Their gun had a spread pattern without the annoying multi tracer effect... All other shotguns feel like your firring a bullet hose.....not realistic.

The ARMA SG mod might have the same gun, not sure.

Sorry about your problem, it's beyond my scripting knowledge.

after a firstaid kit addons i present you my last addons hunk of umbrella corporation a 4th survivor wink_o.gif based on swat model.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9fZq0Q9Dw

its one very nice model for works this survivor its possible at activate a gaz mask and desactivate this and mask protect you of gaz script maked by me.

for watch this gaz script in game watch this.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=RoXQjvZt_xg