Sign in to follow this  
Kapyong

ABG-RLK Recon Operators

After many hours of boredom at work, i have modeled some weapons for the RLK Army....with my brand new copy of 3DS MAX inlove.gif

Now, i personally have never handled a Galil or see one up close, but i did have a few reference pictures around the office, but if anyone would like to correct any part of the model please do so smile_o.gif and yes, i understand the rear stock is a bit whacked at this point in time.

Galil 1

Galil 2

Galil 3Galil 5

On that note, iam in a despirate need for a weapon's texturer, if you are interested, please contact me asap, i dont have the time to texture the weapons as well as model them smile_o.gif and i would like theese get out into the community asap with textures and working animations thumbs-up.gif

Also working on a custom Steyr AUG A2, but that is a fair while away from even in game testing smile_o.gif

In regards to the flag, cant be asses, anyone is welcome to ideas smile_o.gif

:

I have no idea what that means. I don't much appreciate

being asked for ideas and opinions then just having them

shrugged off with "can't be asses" when I offer them. I

won't be bothering with this thread any more.

Sorry if i offended you Col, but you must see that the flag is very low on my list of priorities at this stage as i am one person trying to get the soldiers and weapons off the ground floor. I do value your ideas and will attempt to put them into action in the coming days if time allows. Iam trying to get the next Release (3rd Airborne Battalion) out by the middle of this week. biggrin_o.gif

Thank you for your opinons and will happily put them into effect asap yay.gifyay.gif

Presenting the RLK 3rd Battalion (Airborne) Summer Uniform Pack!

In this pack there are 2 uniforms, consisting of the Woodland and Desert patterns dressed by the soldiers in Summer Equipment (Beret and Sleeves Rolled)

Just for a recap, the 3rd Battalion is a Regular Army Battalion, thus NOT a reserve or national service unit, and they are main force behind most of the RLK Forgien Deployments to areas such as ther Balkans and the Middle East.

Screenshots:

Desert Patrol

Desert Rifleman

Woodland Patrol

Download:

Click Me

Readme:

Known Bugs:

No Wound Textures- Going to be worked on asap once i find the time.

Units Suck- Your problem

I dont take responsibility if theese addons screw up your Pc, blow up your fridge and raid your beer collection, as the last two have been wittnessed by me and my collection of imported Mexican Beer was detoryed by a raiding party of the RLK once they ported from my monitor....BE WARNED!

As always, additional Comments always welcome smile_o.gif

Looking good mate - I love the desert cam -

Just my 2c, would you please consider adding a long sleeves, backpack syle guy? Just for those longer style patrols?

Thanks for the custom face capability too! pistols.gif

The only thing i have to say on these is i like the vest lol.

What i mean is i have no problems in you using my vest just don't recall being asked ,but as i am not like every one else or should i say a small number people on this site, im going to let you run with it to see where it goes good luck & thanks for using my vest rather than any one else's cheers.

After many hours of boredom at work, i have modeled some weapons for the RLK Army....with my brand new copy of 3DS MAX  inlove.gif

Now, i personally have never handled a Galil or see one up close, but i did have a few reference pictures around the office, but if anyone would like to correct any part of the model please do so smile_o.gif and yes, i understand the rear stock is a bit whacked at this point in time.

Galil 1

Galil 2

Galil 3Galil 5

On that note, iam in a despirate need for a weapon's texturer, if you are interested, please contact me asap, i dont have the time to texture the weapons as well as model them smile_o.gif and i would like theese get out into the community asap with textures and working animations thumbs-up.gif

Also working on a custom Steyr AUG A2, but that is a fair while away from even in game testing smile_o.gif

this is the SAR.

you nee dto lengthen the barrel a little more for the standard infantry rifle AR

below is a link of all the Galil info you will need

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/small_arms/galil/Galil.html

I think this is an interesting project so far. I enjoy fictional countries/units etc etc, it allows more freedom.

I have to say though....the blood types on the vests looks a bit corny in this case.

@ CanadianTerror: The Blood Tapes where trial on the desert units only, and have decided to remove them for all future releases smile_o.gif

@wld427: Thank you for the information and i am now editing the models accordingly smile_o.gif

@Stewy: Rest Assure, i PROMISE next relase will have long sleeve units and an ALICE system iam working on for the Recon Troops biggrin_o.gif

@Boss: Explained in PM, Thanks again mate thumbs-up.gif

Presenting some new Screens of the RLK Long Range Patrolmen.

Changes:

Added ALICE System (@Request of Baikie)

Added Bush Hat (@Request of Toje)

Added Gloves (@ Request of Stewy)

Added Long Sleeves(@ Request of Stewy)

Still in the Multicam Pattern.

Updates to be added:

Proper ammo Carrying System (no mag pouches at this stage)

Proper Radio Communication (Not the earpiece)

Also a small request from the moderators, if it is possible to rename this thread to just RLK Army instead of Recon Troops?

Many Thanks Fellas biggrin_o.gif

RLK Patrolmen

RLK Patrolmen 2

RLK Patrolmen 3

Finally got most of the bugs worked out with the new Recon Operators (Including Wound Textures, YAY!wink_o.gif as well as the new Leskap Assault Rifle, 5.56.

Quote[/b] ]Based on the popular M16A2 of the American Army, the Leskap Defence Company (LDC)  Began a series of Prototypes to make a new unique weapon that can withstand the harsh climate of the boiling Summers (Up to 45'C) and harsh winters (-5'C) as well as serve overseas. The Answer was the LAR, an M16A2 based rifle with a 5.56 Round, that somewhat resembles the SPR used by the American Army.

Changelog from Last Screenshots:

Added Wounds

Added More Webbing Pouches (2x249 + Additional Nick Nacks)

Added LAR 5.56

Screenshots:

Screen Shot One

Screen Shot Two

Screen Shot ThreePicture of My Dog (GOT BORED OK?)

Release Date:

Within 7 Days

Enjoy smile_o.gif

wow i was really excited at the thought of a Galil. Do you still plan to impliment them?

Unfortuantly i have palmed the Galil off to some members of a mod team who would like to stay unknown for the time being, but it will appear in ArmA in the near future.

And as much as i would like my pup max ti appear in ArmA...he isnt one for technology, but rather likes to chase my cat Elliot....or my Budgie Cervo...named after the Founder of ArmA.info

either way on the galil. I really support you on this MOD. Do you have any plans to impliment any vehicles?

At this stage i intend to work on some Land rovers and 'beef' them up a bit, add another Mg, perhaps a MAG.58 or @49 on the front Chassis, but at this stage iam just getting in core infantry out of the way smile_o.gif

Thanks for the support mate