Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_D

CO O4 Demons

Hi,

Made this co-op mission were demons curse Sahrani and you have to escape by sea. Needed addons are included (editor update and a zombie addon)

Description:

The island has been cursed by demons! They don't want you to leave. Once you escape the island, you get sucked to hell through the ocean and will have to find a way out of there. biggrin_o.gif

Features:

Demons make scary noises like low pitch moaning backwards.

Scary atmosphere and backround noises.

More. smile_o.gif

Download here

demons1cq1.th.jpg

demons2il0.th.jpg

demons3hp3.th.jpg

demons4oh3.th.jpg

demons5uv4.th.jpg

demons6zp1.th.jpg

Ahahaha! This mission is so much of fun to play with your friends! It reminded me of Thief ("Return To The Cathedral", anyone?) - well done!

yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great and lots of fun!!! I like the fact that you can just drop the demons in the editor and they are ready to go.

How did you get them to do that thing with thier jaw?

Also any chance you can make a version with the zombie skins that have been made? They would be so great to have. They are way better than the ones I edited for the other zombie missions.

I would love to work on some new Zombies with you seeing as you know alot about configing than I will ever hope to learn. notworthy.gif

How did you get them to do that thing with thier jaw?

That's in the lip files in the sound folder, the freaks play a sound using say and the jaw stays that way for quite a long time.

lol yeah, looks scary I reckon. And the demon sounds are for the mission only.

Quote[/b] ]Also any chance you can make a version with the zombie skins that have been made? They would be so great to have. They are way better than the ones I edited for the other zombie missions.

Never heard of these but yeah I'm probably interested. tounge2.gif

On Armaholic they'll better say the addons required by the missions.. because in SP it's a real problem as the client needs 'em for that missions..

I can't seem to locate the misson when in game, but i drop em through the editor and there awesome!

notworthy.gif

EDIT: Found crazy_o.gif

On Armaholic they'll better say the addons required by the missions.. because in SP it's a real problem as the client needs 'em for that missions..

As Ryan_D already answered it says "Included in the download", so what's the problem?

If u find any mission on armaholic not pointing to the addons please tell us so we can fix it.

We do have the info on the missions list and in the download page. So maybe you didn't look right, but maybe some mission "escaped" this control.