Sign in to follow this  
Pillum

OFP BOF mod

I can't stop playing this island - other than the bridge issue - its fine by me. I wouldn't change much - just add some more wreckage and debris around - other than that its all good.

Cheers,

I can't stop playing this island - other than the bridge issue - its fine by me. I wouldn't change much - just add some more wreckage and debris around - other than that its all good.

Cheers,

Hopefully, a BETA V0.3 of BOF Mod will be available soon... biggrin_o.gif

You can send me picture of things you don't like, I will change it for sure ...

This BETA is BI forum exclusive ! smile_o.gif

check the ocean island map it had trash int he streets in the chinia town area. Can reskin the mine heaps into debri. Kinda filty city areas, for the most part seeing the sewage system was destroyed a long while ago. Locals usually just crap or piss where ever they feel like it. Huge crap pits. or if they have something remotely like bathrooms it dumps out into a hole or pipe outside. Or a two story kinda crap room, you go itn the second flor and stand over likea 10 x 10 inch hole and do your business. Maybe use the little bis car wreaks from Tonal and the zombie mods. and the burned out cars from the ICP explossion mod..

check the ocean island map it had trash int he streets in the chinia town area. Can reskin the mine heaps into debri. Kinda filty city areas, for the most part seeing the sewage system was destroyed a long while ago. Locals usually just crap or piss where ever they feel like it. Huge crap pits. or if they have something remotely like bathrooms it dumps out into a hole or pipe outside. Or a two story kinda crap room, you go itn the second flor and stand over likea 10 x 10 inch hole and do your business. Maybe use the little bis car wreaks from Tonal and the zombie mods. and the burned out cars from the ICP explossion mod..

Thanks a lot for this helpful infos.

This addon as no dependency to other addons and I really want to keep it like this...exept for BIS objects. wink_o.gif

But, I can make them... smile_o.gif ... here is my list *to do :

- Huge crap pits

- Graphs

- Debris (car wrecks and more "garbage" looking debris)

*Done :

- Destroyed house upgrade

- Map upgrade(East of indus and Askari District)

Also, if you have real-time picture, that would be amazing and fast to build...

Still progressing...

biggrin_o.gif

well in the Stan now, was kinda way too busy to take pics in Iraq and Kuwait, but can show pics. Kinda like most large urban areas like Ney york its filthy. Just wrose cause the infastructure is non exstant, Think the road textures also should be relapced. be lotso of cracks and potholes. Not to mention tracked vehicles really treat up the streets, not like it be safe to let road crews in to repair crap with snipers and vbeds everywhere.

well in the Stan now, was kinda way too busy to take pics in Iraq and Kuwait, but can show pics. Kinda like most large urban areas like Ney york its filthy. Just wrose cause the infastructure is non exstant, Think the road textures also should be relapced. be lotso of cracks and potholes. Not to mention tracked vehicles really treat up the streets, not like it be safe to let road crews in to repair crap with snipers and vbeds everywhere.

I'm gonna look what I can do about this. I will try to find a good design.

wink_o.gif

suggets looking at COD4 screens, simly had a bit of weathering the building textures so they are dirtier I suggest grafity, noticed the nike symble is painted on tons of things here like buildings and KOed vehicles. broken and missiong glass in windows, blast marks and bulletholes in the walls. Kinda get crazy with a it a lot due to the issues of AI and vehicles getting around the objects.

Looks excellent thumbs-up.gif

Good iraq feeling there. Hope you finished this island inlove.gif

suggets looking at COD4 screens, simly had a bit of weathering the building textures so they are dirtier I suggest grafity, noticed the nike symble is painted on tons of things here like buildings and KOed vehicles. broken and missiong glass in windows, blast marks and bulletholes in the walls. Kinda get crazy with a it a lot due to the issues of AI and vehicles getting around the objects.

I want to know what you think about this :

What about to block a secondary road with debris, so can't be accessed by vehicle ?? **in fact another question, would it look too much like mogadishu ? huh.gif

Also, gonna put those debris a little bit everywhere on the map...

- Road texture updated

- Poles fixed

Starting some graphs... smile_o.gif

This is so awsome man!

keep it up with the good work!

You have to finish this map is looking so great!

go on m8!

Hi, looking good!

As for the debris and wrecked cars, take a look at the flooded version of Ocean Island. There's all kinds of (s)crap on the streets, most notably the kind that once used to be a car.

They're pretty low-detail though, but then again, it allows you to have a shitload of them around.

wrose case could make mangle cars for that seeing a got a fiar number of vehicle bodies in my ofp editng folder.

Here is the news :

- The graffitis has been added(x5), a little everywhere ...!

- Various map updates

I'm gonna model some East askari houses and some debris, before the next release...

wink_o.gif

Great map, probably the most realistic Iraq town map out there at the moment. The rubbish on the streets is a great idea and will add to the realism. Fighting terrorism in the middle east is a must with this map. Hopefully the lag issue and the bridge will be taken care of in the next release. Well done keep up the good work.

Great map, probably the most realistic Iraq town map out there at the moment. The rubbish on the streets is a great idea and will add to the realism. Fighting terrorism in the middle east is a must with this map. Hopefully the lag issue and the bridge will be taken care of in the next release. Well done keep up the good work.

thx PANTS, smile_o.gif

I'm gonna find a way to fix the lag issue...it's just a matter of time...

NP biggrin_o.gif

thx PANTS, smile_o.gif

I'm gonna find a way to fix the lag issue...it's just a matter of time...

NP biggrin_o.gif

Latest news :

- few new graffiti more

- the lag issue on the Askari District is totaly fixed, now I just need some work on the industrial area...wich as some 1 fps areas near the mosquee...

- hopefully, the bridge issue will be fixed in the next version, but I though V0.2 would have fix it already... confused_o.gif

xmas_o.gif