Sign in to follow this  
Benze

The us has never lost a war

Vietnam was a conflict, not a war!

Aha...haha...ha

::runs::

Vietnam is to America as Bunker Hill was to the British? What do you think?

Also, this is NOT a topic for flaming, even though this is going to be closed in a hour or so because some dumbarse person is going to start ranting about how their country is the best and russian equipment is best and how British have the best special forces and the Americans have the best tanks...

Whoops, you already said that... I never read the lower part of your message, thinking it was your sig...

But, I think you should compare something else...was it the Brits who retreated from the hill? Or the Americans? I forgot... and by the way, it's actually the battle of Breed's Hill.

50,000 + U.S. soldiers and many many more Vietnamese died in the Vietnam WAR, it's too large to be considered a simple 'conflict'. Shame on you for considering it anything less.

What about the War of 1812?

-You invaided Canada, we sent you packing biggrin.gif

-To get you back, we ransacked Washington and burned down the Whitehouse...... I'd call it even.

Tyler

The war of 1812 was really a backstab move by the US against the Brits, since they were fighting against Napoleon's

vast empire with the Russians. The US saw an oppoturnity to seize Canada but the attack was repulsed, and as mentioned above, even the White House was burned by British redcoats.

In that conflict i'd sat US got what it deserved smile.gif

The us has never lost a war

yes, and I'm the Queen of England tounge.gif

Vietnam and Korea...one US definitely lost, the other a stalemate, no winning.

The US lost many N American wars against France and Britain. They have been thrown out of most countries that they have occupied (Mexico etc.).

Germans live in Germany

French live in France

Spanisch live in Spain

Dutch live in Holland / the Netherlands

Why not Dutch live in Dutchland (i like Dutchland myself)

Or Hollandisch live in Holland

"Americans aren't even a real race. In fact they are just a bunch of Europeans and other people that were going to the new world. But i am glad that they (almost) never lost a war, or else i would be speaking German now. Holland also never lost a war. Oke, oke America helpt us against Germany, luckily they did. The Dutch army was very shitty then as most of our army didn't even know how their weapons worked. (i read this in a recent article). But Holland made a hell of a fight against the Spanjard Duke Alfa during the 80 year war.

Germans live in Germany

French live in France

Spanisch live in Spain

Dutch live in Holland / the Netherlands"

Hate to break it to you pal but there is no Spanish race either, or French race, or Dutch race. Some people go as far as saying there is only one human race. I am not sure about that, I would roughly divide it into Africans, Asians, Europeans and various mixes of those mentioned. That is ofcourse making it very simple and not totally correct.

Point is, Americans are not a race. Neither are Spaniards, Danes or Swedes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 27 2002,12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Because Hollandisch is German smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Huh, how is that possible

So Dutch live in Holland

and Hollandisch live in Germany confused.gif

nnnnnnnaaaah

hollandish = dutch in german

for exemple in france : dutch = hollandais

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 27 2002,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Exactly.

Hollandisch ist Deutsch wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif i understand now, thank you

The US did not lose the Vietnam War, after severe heavy bombing of North Vietnam a peace treaty was signed between the Noth Vietnamese and the US, the US pulled out of Vietnam and the NVA stayed in the North, it was only in 1975 that the NVA invaded the south, 5 years after US troops had pulled out, The US officially pulled out in 1973 after there "Vietnamization" scheme failed (scheme to arm the south Vietnamese to fight after the US had pulled out)

so the US did not lose the war, a peace treaty was signed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Feb. 27 2002,14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wo dieser Hamster ist, wollte ich essen.<span id='postcolor'>

Ich weiss nicht, aber ich esse eine Katze.

Scheiße, kein Hamster, damit ich esse.

Ich mag nicht gebratene Katze, aber mein Hund scheint genug geschmackvoll.

*Whistles*

Hier Junge, hier Junge.

wraf wraf, awooooeh!!! Heheh, Fleisch für mich.

NO, it was the North Vietnamese who were forced into signing a peace treaty, it is not the same as losing.

and speak english please damagve, gorgi