Sign in to follow this  
falseprophet

Falseprophet's fx mod..

I can add vehicle class to lift script also now, but I can't add chopper, and I don't want to disturb profet each time a modded chopper is done...

for example in this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2trJc_5m2U

yes abrams weight is too high to be lifted, is not important, you individually can choose the vehicle class that u want able to be trasported by each type of chopper...

Is a way to create a modular script, it's just a request / prupose smile_o.gif I'm sorry for the not perfect english

Last beta release!

Version 0.9f

Last Update: 23.01.2008

Download: http://www.eatmyshorts.ch/LSD_FPFXMod.zip

REQUIRES: XEH (Extendend Event Handlers)

(also new download url, old version deleted.. )

Please delete the old file: LSD_FPFXSmoke / LSD_FPFXSmokemenu!!!

New files:

LSD_FPFXMod_interface.pbo

LSD_FPFXMod.pbo

Complete feature list:

---------------------------------------------------

Basics:

- Air Transport Script (Transport Vehicle with Choppers)

- Combat Illumination

- Drop Ammobox

- Drop Medbox

- Drop M2

- Drop DSHKM

- Drop AGS30

- Drop SandBags

- Flares / Jammers (not animated!wink_o.gif

- Copsiren

Interface Inventory with:

- Silencer

- Laserdesignator

- Smoke grenades

- Medikit (healths you randomly between 0.2-0.7 points)

- Repkit (repairs your vehicle between 0.2-0.5 points)

Functions for missionmakers (if you use it, you have to add the addon to the required addon list in the mission.sqm file!wink_o.gif:

- pre defined artillery script (single,barrage,combat illumination)

- pre defined airstrike script (single bombdrop on lasertargets)

you have to enable two publicvariables and use a short script to activate it, i add it later to the *.zip file..(also in the final version)

Known problems:

Please dont move if you open the inventory, sometimes it "close automatically.."! I dont know why, its not a big problem but i try to solve it asap...

Features in the NEXT version (WIP list):

- Robe effect

- Flare effect

- better cop siren

- move object script (sandbags, m2, tents.. move your dropped objects)

- put dropped objects back to the box and back to the vehicle

- M577 Command Tank (WIP, model is ready but i need a good texture..)

- Disable functions (for every function, e.g. for sahrani life, berzerk ...)

Loaded new version and now I cant lift any vehicles? Also the combat flare and the med ammo box thing not working at all. Option is not even showing up. All the other stuff for the tanks and stuff works fine. banghead.gif

Ok just tried 0.9f

Some nice new features falseprophet!

Some problems and questions:

- dropping medbox from M113 ambulance works right now

- I can put on the silencer but only on BIS weapons that also have silenced ones, is that right?

- I can't remove the silencer again

- What is the function reload for?

- dropping a medbox from a chopper should be also possible when on ground. Right now I have to lift the chopper at least 1m to drop it. Before it was possible to drop it even when on ground, which makes more sense.

- I can use the inventory only in choppers. And I have to keep on pressing "Enter" to keep it open. Is this intentionally or is this a bug?

-

- I can use the inventory only in choppers. And I have to keep on pressing "Enter" to keep it open. Is this intentionally or is this a bug?

i can use it anywhere, well when i tested it i could. smile_o.gif

@Kroky... you can use the silencer only for these weapons:

M4AIM, M9, Makarov, AK74U..

i know there is a bug with open dialoge menus, i dont know whats wrong.. just stay still, wait untill the dialoge open and dont press anything during this time wink_o.gif maybe i should disable the movement if you open the dialoge...i'm working on that problem...

----------------

Testmission:

http://www.eatmyshorts.ch/co05_lsd_fpfxtestmission.Intro.zip

In this testmission, airstrike and artillery is avaible.. also the silencer...

playable in mp / sp.. wink_o.gif its also avaible on our server:

Realistic Warefare by eatmyshorts.ch

Island: Rahmadi

Missionname: co05_lsd_fpfxtestmission.Intro

hf =)

The helicopters dont get the defeance actions?

Something you have to do?

it should work, just activate the defence system.. it will just a eventhandler for the vehicleinit, which exec a script that delete the missile.. i modify it later =)

but it should work! if not tell me pls..

When i jump into the helicoper BIS UH60MG i dont get any options except Inventory.. with the smoke/repaire/medkit and such...

when u hook up a vehicle and fly to fast, it falls down and u still got the action "release vehicle" in the action menu.

when u try to pickup another vehicle, and have accidentally pressed the "release vehicle" action, the attached vehicle gets immediatly released after u hooked it, with a hint "vehicle released". the "release" action stays in the menu.

for some reasons the "drop medbox action" disappeared when i tried to hook up vehicles/release them.

tested with uh60 mg

and there are several annoying typos in.

I dont like that u can drop a medic box from a UH 60. Pls make this only useable to M113 Ambulance. Would make more sense imo.

Is it intended that you switch from rifle to pistol, when attaching the silencer ?

U also gain a M4 QDS which has single and auto fire.

The "normal" M4 the most units are equipped with only have single and 3 round burst.

Also my action menu is "overloaded" with actions, when standing near choppers. think about using GetIn eventhandler.

or make a monitoring script which checks if the chopper has a pilot, and ONLY execute the script for that seat.

Dunno if *this* will conflict with other users in the same chopper who have the mod installed too.

Saying that the action menu is overloaded, you should add some priorities which action should be on top, and which not, its a pain in the ass to scroll down the huge list.

U also should remove 1 Illumination action, and change color to white or yellow.

And the action to attach a vehicle should come on TOP automatically when u hover over it, instead of having 1 more action entry in the menu.

I found the bug, this addon dont work together with the ALIEN Addon.. dont know why.. :S

weapon switch is indead a bug, i already fixed it in the final version.. changed the file with the bugfix

the action to lift vehicle is only there OVER vehicle, you only got the prepaire action.. if you use it it removes the other options (medbox / ammobox).

The medbox is cool, if you dont like it remove it ...

and remember...no one force you to use this addon :P

i CANT change to the getin event handler, because its exectud all the time if you get in a vehicle, so i had to use public variables.. and i cant use publicvariables because they can bug other users!!!

falseprophet ....

is playing online coop is not workin in his script ... and when he works on it, his mind is in other places heheehhehehe

WORK WORK WORK .... biggrin_o.gif

In the Interface Config:

Quote[/b] ]

class Air : AllVehicles {

class UserActions {

class LSD_FPFXMod_AirI

displayName="Inventory";

position="";

onlyforplayer=1;

radius=5;

condition="true";

statement="this execVM ""\LSD_FPFXMod\int\start.sqf""";

};

change too:

Quote[/b] ]

class Air : AllVehicles {

class UserActions {

class LSD_FPFXMod_AirI

displayName="Inventory";

position="pos driver";

onlyforplayer=1;

radius=5;

condition="true";

statement="this execVM ""\LSD_FPFXMod\int\start.sqf""";

};

Note the change

position=""; to position="pos driver";

thats means it will only be activated when the players gets into the driver/pilot seat.

yes true.. but i want always the inventory... i mean you should be able to check it during the flight.. you can also check gear... smile_o.gif

you can also support the pilot with your repair kit, or use the inventory map, use the silencer or just watch which functions are enabled...;)

why you want it just for the pilot?

and @Rubberkite and @ricki... you better tell that ricki, he waste his time with spam instead learning for his essays..

Important Bugfix:

-Missionfile updated (now you can use arti more then one time)

-Artillery Script (changed so you can use it more then once)

- Airtransportscript (Bugfixes if you lose the vehicle)

- Flare Script (eventhandler bugfix)

Download from same url as befor.. wink_o.gif

hehe and i got a other script for you, just need a good animation for it..

i will add it to the next release.. with the script its possible to rope down from a chopper... smile_o.gif

atm the main script is already working i just need a good animation smile_o.gif

then i start to add more effects to the mod (animations, if you open the ammobox or create med tent / particle effects for the robe and all that stuff...)

I'm very happy to hear these words !

I hope to see soon the Ghost Rope that now lift our vehicles heheheeh

I'm webdesigner, I know well Photoshop if u need something that I can edit, I will be happy to help you in some way.

In some co-op game I find the option to disembark unit with rope very useful, in each place with Tree or not flat land under... is also an eye candy solution for cutscene smile_o.gif

So the Swiss people is able to do a lot of things not only Clock&choccolate hehehehe hahahaah rofl.gif

we use your script for Lan Games and the game is more fun with LSDFX smile_o.gif

Playing in your server was fun, I try to rejoin when I can smile_o.gif

thank u Bart Simpson "ciucciati il calzino"

nope, i got two other running projets (planing a big pvp battle, so i am working on a few pvp / realistic coop maps) and on a other addon project (no infos avaible atm :P )

I really would like to see a function added to FPFX where SF can take the silencer from the M4 (change to M4 with aimpoint) and back to M4SD. This would be very useful.

And please change the drop ammo/med box from chopper, without that "you must fly between 1 and 7m". When a chopper is dammaged and can't fly you can't drop any boxes out of it. Also sometimes when acting stealth, I don't want to fly (start the engine) to alert the enemy, only because I need a med or ammo box!