Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

F/A-18E/F Super Hornet

how it's going? smile_o.gif Do u have any plans about creating Mig29 vs your F18?

I doubt it; the only MiG-29 I have is a old version that isn't well detailed - but maybe you'll see that one as a OPFOR unit. I've had my hands full with college the past week and I don't know if I'll have time this weekend to work on the F-18.

thx for respond, take ur time ! wink_o.gif

Well I'm back so hopefully when I get a hold of Franze I can maybe get cracking, just though a bit tired smile_o.gif

Not for a while yet - lacking some support material for the addon.

What do you mean by support materials?

If you need a helping hand in texturing or scripting department gimme a yell I'd be happy to help out so you can get this baby released.

-Ceds

What do you mean by support materials?

If you need a helping hand in texturing or scripting department gimme a yell I'd be happy to help out so you can get this baby released.

-Ceds

I think he means there are certain sections of the addon where they lack infomation to complete it and are awaiting for it. smile_o.gif

Looking forward to seeing this beauty in the game, will finally have some CAS that can do some proper damage.

Keep up the good work guys..........

notworthy.gif

It's not a lack of reference material or anything like that, it's documentation, bug fixing, and mission creation. smile_o.gif

We could synchronize releases of the C/D and your E/F versions to allow some selection for everyone. I'm a little far off completion. coming up to texturing in a few days before the dread of config work.. But drop me a msg if you're interested.

P.S I don't mean to advertise in your thread, I'm just suggesting a possible coordinated release :P

Hi ....

thx for this great addon! but i have one Problem.

When I fly - my Pilot('s) stand out of the Cockpit. What can I do? I have the newest Version of this Addon...

Chris

You should ask that question here.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=465

It was asked and answered on quite a few pages, I'm afraid I can't remember which ones so you'll have to search..I'd recommend starting from the rear and using the find function to search for the word "Standing", that will cut your search time down alot.

You should ask that question here.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=465

It was asked and answered on quite a few pages, I'm afraid I can't remember which ones so you'll have to search..I'd recommend starting from the rear and using the find function to search for the word "Standing", that will cut your search time down alot.

Or Click on "Print this Topic" then do a page Find for "standing". When one clicks on "Print this Topic" the entire thread opens in one page and in a printable format.(obviously, eh? biggrin_o.gif )

It won't take more than a few seconds to check through the entire thread.

I to remember this problem being addressed by Franze, and I believe he fixed the issue as well.(Or at least provided an option to fix it)

Closing this thread, if you have any comments or questions on the released addon, please post them here.