Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact releases DAC 2.0 for ArmA

I'm having trouble Embedding editor placed groups into DAC. I've copied directly from the readme this line:

[HeliGroup1,1,[z1],10,1,1,[1,1,1],0] spawn DAC_fInsertGroup

I put it into a trigger (on activation) but it says "type script, expected nothing" and won't let me do it. So i put it into the init.sqs and i get an error saying the group already has waypoints, when they definitely do not. Has anyone been able to embed editor-placed groups into DAC?

I'm having trouble Embedding editor placed groups into DAC. I've copied directly from the readme this line:

[HeliGroup1,1,[z1],10,1,1,[1,1,1],0] spawn DAC_fInsertGroup

I put it into a trigger (on activation) but it says "type script, expected nothing" and won't let me do it. So i put it into the init.sqs and i get an error saying the group already has waypoints, when they definitely do not. Has anyone been able to embed editor-placed groups into DAC?

The error message telling you the group has waypoints should be related to this (from early posts): "Each editor placed group has exactly one waypoint ... waypoint 0, so please try to insert this code to the init line of the group leader: deleteWaypoint [(group this),0]".

I have no explanation for the other error though.