Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

Rh aks pack 1.0

The AN94 seems to be missing recoil in burst mode.

The recoil is much higher in single shot than burst, which is strange.

That's a design feature of the Abakan, the burst mode fires two rounds at a rate of 1800RPM (ie. very very quickly) so that by the time the recoil hits the shoulder of the firer, the bullets will have hit the target and would not have been affected by recoil.

I should also point out that Robert Hammer released a beta version of his next pack in his Addons: Discussion thread.

I know the AN 94 is quite fancy, but I fail to understand how it can have none recoil in burst while having it in single.

it has recoil, but that recoil doesn't affect the second round in the burst because it leaves so quickly after the first, while firing two rounds in single would.

I know the AN 94 is quite fancy, but I fail to understand how it can have none recoil in burst while having it in single.

It's just very hard to make it work well in ArmA.

There should be virtually no recoil at all for both the first and second shot, but after the second you get the recoil of both shots near simultanously.

To make the game not put in recoil between the first and second shot, but to put in recoil after the second one is a bit tricky.

It can be done with 'fired' event handlers and dynamic magazines, technically only shooting one stronger shot but removing two from the magazine. On the other hand this will make the weapon unreasonably good against armour. So a tricky thing indeed...

Well right now it feels like I'm glitching the game whenever I use it,  you can just aim at whatever small target you like while hammering the fire key with no strategy at all.

Think Ill just remove this rifle from my missions as it is broken. It is technically an awesome weapon though, no doubt about that

Perhaps it was too difficult to implement an accurate implementation of the way it works... Robert did say he was working on new recoils in his next pack, maybe something might be done then smile_o.gif

Hi, seems that the triggers of all the weapons move upwards instead

backwards, it's more easy to spot on Full Auto, also the RPG-7V way

of shot it's weird, i've never fired one of those... but i'ts really weird

to me that way of shot, seems more easy to hit a static target at

350m with the RPG-7 than with the RPG-7V.

Also the recoil of the Sako it's a bit weird, seems to do a stop before

keep going up. Also seems that the PKM have some problem with the

Jonn's USMC (the sight clips through the camelbak strap) i haven't

try it with the Rellikkki's SLA units; but it's as if the Eye memory point

were placed too backwards; at least for be used by this units

in the ground, without any zoom, just MB2. Let's C ya