Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Clown

Ai having trouble with my islands

On the recent arma-islands i made the ai is having problems with staying on the road and flying straight on the map. Because of the roadtool not working in the current v3 version i placed the roads by copy and paste. I also placed the russian jet to fly across the map, but it didnt stay on course like it should have done, there was plenty of space between the plane and the ground.

On the recent arma-islands i made the ai is having problems with staying on the road and flying straight on the map. Because of the roadtool not working in the current v3 version i placed the roads by copy and paste. I also placed the russian jet to fly across the map, but it didnt stay on course like it should have done, there was plenty of space between the plane and the ground.

Road tool IS working now in RC3.

Download THIS

Cheers!

The road tool in rc3 works for me. You just have to place them 1 by 1.

The thing I dont understand is why the ladders on some buildings work but dont work on others.

Road tool IS working now in RC3.

Download THIS

Cheers!

Great. thx

Fitzee, i have same problem on some ladders of watchtowers.

Maybe they need to be defined in the config file, havent tryed it yet, but thats the only thing i can think of.

The road tool is indeed working, gonne be some work to place road nicely but it is working.

After placing road with tool you smooth it out with the smooth road script.

Lotts of work.

Later,

Allie

Hmm, Scar09 has noticed that the nearestBuilding command does not work at all on each of the custom islands he has tried. This might be related to the ladders?

Maybe the way buildings have been placed in V3 is somehow not correctly referring to the building's config (which defines things like ladders)??