Sign in to follow this  
-AIF- Kris

Band Of Brothers Mod

Kris @ Oct. 25 2007,12:24)]
That Sherman is not ArmA1943s. It's Alloisi's, edited by vilas.

well thats not what i have been told. GIJOE said there hes so i believe him he is part of the team so im gonna have to believe him sorry. If the guy who think he made this has any problems PM ty

If you read the ArmA1943 thread, you'll have the truth about this situation.

Just out of curiosity, are you 14 (or around that age)?

Abs

well thats not what i have been told. GIJOE said there hes so i believe him he is part of the team so im gonna have to believe him sorry. If the guy who think he made this has any problems PM ty

Abs

Lmao no!?!?!?! why do u ask such a stupid Question? and if your gonna be asking questions like that i would advice u pm this isnt the Topic for Personal Questions ty (its like im asking you if ur a virgin or not)

I think this thread is amusing smile_o.gif

Keep it up thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]well thats not what i have been told.

Well, than you have been lied to.

Do you have any release schedule for the mod btw ?

Kris @ Oct. 25 2007,12:38)]

Abs

Lmao no!?!?!?! why do u ask such a stupid Question? and if your gonna be asking questions like that i would advice u pm this isnt the Topic for Personal Questions ty (its like im asking you if ur a virgin or not)

I already told you it was out of curiosity. Did I hit a nerve I wasn't supposed to? It's sad to see that you believe that the anonymity the Internet affords you as a reason to behave like an ass.

Abs

Guest Ti0n3r

How do you plan getting the scenes from Band of Brothers into ArmA missions? The ArmA engine doesn't look like the most suited game engine for this task (to me) huh.gif

Kris @ Oct. 25 2007,18:24)]well thats not what i have been told. GIJOE said there hes so i believe him he is part of the team so im gonna have to believe him sorry. If the guy who think he made this has any problems PM ty

You need to really rethink who you're believing here. GIJOE is not exactly known for his honesty or giving proper credit.

Abs

You loser for asking such a stupid question such as are you fourteen you make me******* laugh with those kind of idiotic & stupid comments, people would & i would also presume that you maybe are five or under lol ,what a you know what.

O and do you guys, want your toys back as your pram seems rather empty lol.

Fourteen or not, that’s an immature attitude none the less. You’re not really helping wink_o.gif

Band of Brothers Mod Team, you need a seasoned vet to 'lead' and contribute to the mod if you want it to succeed imo. Bringing on GIJOE was the worst decision by far. Ala b/c of 1943.

If all the team members have something very worthwhile to contribute you will be fine. If you have any team members that are not able to contribute with modelling, configs, texturing, accurate research or something else the mod requires, I would drop them or at least make sure their decisions do not affect the team itself.

Good luck.

Wrong button. I actually meant to press the report to moderator one. Sorry.

Abs

G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS, lose the attitude and relax. With +3WL you should know you don't want another box.

How do you plan getting the scenes from Band of Brothers into ArmA missions? The ArmA engine doesn't look like the most suited game engine for this task (to me) huh.gif

thats why we make are own islands and then see what happens lol smile_o.gif

And guys i wont these Arguments to stop!! banghead.gif NO MORE final my guys will stop we will stop! final

Little Update we have Trenches now send you pics soon

@ MehMan ill look into this more thank you m8 i didnt know that

@Abs dont know what ur problem is if you dont wonna contribute to this topic then dont say anything

@ArmaVidez thanks for that i will look into too smile_o.gif

@Smiley_Nic i know but this is not the Place for Questions like that.

@Balschoiw its not surpose to be an a amusing thread lol

@Boss calm down with the slack comments smile_o.gif

Thank you

The only way to forestall people who want to cast aspersions

on your mod is to post interesting material. It's very easy.

Just go away and get stuff done then show it here (and

we've all already seen GI Joe's bubble-gum M4 tank model,

thanks). Petulant outbursts and head-banging emoticons

will achieve nothing.

Annotate your posts with information that engages people

and shows some evidence that you have a clue what the

hell you're talking about (getting the name of the standard

GI service rifle wrong and not knowing where the costliest

battle the US Army ever fought took place is not a great

advertisement).

Otherwise all you have so far is blather - expressed in

some of the most excruciatingly illiterate posts I've ever

seen (even on this forum! ) - and a querulous attitude.

No wonder people are cynical and question your maturity.

I have some constructive comments....

Kris... your doing fine,great so far.Altho being a leader you usually need to lead.You have a lot of public interest in a mod like this and you might be ok directing people if you get enough help but most mods ,the leader does most of the work and just gets help finishing. ( thats why I am prior good at all aspects of modmaking...its often hard to get help)

GiJoe is fine... he's pm'd me before and he does have enthusiasm and wants to help and learn with a project

Again you have a lot of interest with a mod of this nature and some comments earlier your team was saying that your doing this for the public.

Mods of my interest (Pacific) doesn't get as much public attention and I was doing it for myself mainly because I am the one that mostly wanted it ingame.

Just I think you would stick to something more that you want to do and like doing.

THAT YOU WANT

And I am a lil rusty on Band Of Brothers movies altho I watched it several times but trenches? I mostly remember foxholes, they were like a forward operating team from what I remember. I don't remember the terminology exactly but Col Faulkner could surely fill us in

Now to help your mod advance I would lay down what is important.I could see you needing.....

Mostly the squad of Brothers (geez braincramp on their division)

Some German soldiers, arty,few tanks and couple maps.

Few weapons and some real good mission making

Odd that most all these units are available for OFP but I don't recall Band Of Brothers missions for OFP

Good luck ! I know its alotta work. A project of this nature,because the addons are not already made could take a year or two

Thats also alot of the reason for some peoples attitudes, seen so many topics of great mods come and die.

It takes dedication and hard work

Be careful what you promise, start small

I'm excited for a mod like this

I have some constructive comments....

Kris... your doing fine,great so far.Altho being a leader you usually need to lead.You have a lot of public interest in a mod like this and you might be ok directing people if you get enough help but most mods ,the leader does most of the work and just gets help finishing. ( thats why I am prior good at all aspects of modmaking...its often hard to get help)

GiJoe is fine... he's pm'd me before and he does have enthusiasm and wants to help and learn with a project

Again you have a lot of interest with a mod of this nature and some comments earlier your team was saying that your doing this for the public.

Mods of my interest (Pacific) doesn't get as much public attention and I was doing it for myself mainly because I am the one that mostly wanted it ingame.

Just I think you would stick to something more that you want to do and like doing.

THAT YOU WANT

And I am a lil rusty on Band Of Brothers movies altho I watched it several times but trenches? I mostly remember foxholes, they were like a forward operating team from what I remember. I don't remember the terminology exactly but Col Faulkner could surely fill us in

Now to help your mod advance I would lay down what is important.I could see you needing.....

Mostly the squad of Brothers (geez braincramp on their division)

Some German soldiers, arty,few tanks and couple maps.

Few weapons and some real good mission making

Odd that most all these units are available for OFP but I don't recall Band Of Brothers missions for OFP

Good luck ! I know its alotta work. A project of this nature,because the addons are not already made could take a year or two

Thats also alot of the reason for some peoples attitudes, seen so many topics of great mods come and die.

It takes dedication and hard work

Be careful what you promise, start small

I'm excited for a mod like this

Thanks for that mate really helps and yes trenchs lol they were used a couple of times in the movie wink_o.gif anyway thanks alot and means a lot to the Band Of Brothers Mod biggrin_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Quote[/b] ]thats why we make are own islands and then see what happens lol

So it sounds like you have no idea of what your goal really is. Good luck with the mod.

Quote[/b] ]thats why we make are own islands and then see what happens lol

So it sounds like you have no idea of what your goal really is. Good luck with the mod.

We do have a goal which is:

American, German Models and with Weopons for Christmas xmas_o.gif

@ Col F if you all you can do is take the piss then get out of this Topic Page we dont need people like you coming on here and giving it shit ty

Alright this is the last Warning stop the Bad comments, we dont if your just suggesting we will take it fine but we are getting very pissed off and if your not making your own addons/mod then dont bag us as you have no idea how hard it is.

Thank You Band Of Brothers Mod

After showing all the old crap you could gather (without even getting permission from real authors). I really wonder what will be next biggrin_o.gif Really amusing.  just wonder how long you can keep this show up without a single own model whistle.gif

After showing all the old crap you could gather (without even getting permission from real authors). I really wonder what will be next biggrin_o.gif Really amusing.  just wonder how long you can keep this show up without a single own model whistle.gif

Okay here's the thing we have our Models of Buildings almost finished so ill post some pictures too, soonish we are gonna get some Models going just need some Sketchs smile_o.gif

And My sorry:

Alright guys i am sorry to anybody out there who i have offend or made angry, i will take in any advice just as long as its nothing bad wink_o.gif. I and the others in the Team are currently working on our mod, we are just using/asking to use other peoples material so we can give you more addons when we release a few Beta's wink_o.gif. We are estimating Christmas for a hand full of addons for you guys to try out biggrin_o.gif. I will stop using slang too which might make a few people happy lol. All i am asking is the public take this Mod seriously as it is going to be a Serious Mod and we will be working around the clock to meet are deadlines.

Thank You Kris (and for those of you how wonted to know my age i am 19)

Hey dude, looks great...just so you know, if you want me to do some modeling, I would be willing to do it, I have experience in O2 and love the BoB Series...If you want me to then PM me, would love to man! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifsmile_o.gif

kk Pm sent hope to hear from you soon.

Updates :

Weopons being made as i type + models

To the BoB crew, F*** EM ALL! You guys are trying, albeit, rather oddly by some of the post you guys have received. But, you are doing more NOW than the people who criticize you. Forget them, and get on with the task at hand. I don't care how old you guys are, just put out a good product, thats all.

Damm it! I want more presents for xmass!

Good luck lads.

p.s.

Oi, TC. Its H. Whats news?