Sign in to follow this  
THE_BLITZ

Small favor from the community

I'm making a new campaign called "A Day to Remember". I know how do the units/waypoints and have basic trigger knowledge but I need testers and someone to do 4 short briefings. I'll write it out, i just need someone who knows how to convert it.

Thankyou.

PS: mission 1 is done!

workin on 2!

Post your request over at OFPEC too please mate.

You will find very dedicated and decent people over there!

notworthy.gif

Well I can give you a template for your briefing.

I put the descriptions in capitolletters so dont forget to delete them.

This is your basic briefing you can add more objectives if you need them.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><html>

<body>

<p><a name="plan"></a>

PUT PLAN HERE

</p><hr>

<p><a name="main"></a>

PUT NOTES HERE

</p><hr>

<p><a name="obj_1"></a>

PUT YOUR OBJECTIVE 1 HERE

</p><hr>

<p><a name="obj_2"></a>

PUT YOUR OBJECTIVE 2 HERE

</p><hr>

</body>

</html>

This code can be used to create links to markers in your text.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><a href = "marker:MARKERNAME">TEXT</a>

This means go to the next line so 2 behind each other will create a clear line.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><br>

This will give you bold letters in ArmA and blue letters in OFP.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">TEXT

You can create more pages to your briefing then the normal notes plan gear etc.

You do this by adding this code to your briefing some where it can be accesed already the notes or plan for example.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><p><a href="#NAME">TEXT</a></p>

Then you add this some where els in your briefing file and put in the extra text pictures, just make sure the names are the same other wise it wont work.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><p><a name="NAME"></a>

PUT YOUR TEXT HERE

</p><hr>

If you cant get it to work just post the problem and ill have a look for you.

Well I can give you a template for your briefing.

I put the descriptions in capitolletters so dont forget to delete them.

This is your basic briefing you can add more objectives if you need them.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><html>

<body>

<p><a name="plan"></a>

PUT PLAN HERE

</p><hr>

<p><a name="main"></a>

PUT NOTES HERE

</p><hr>

<p><a name="obj_1"></a>

PUT YOUR OBJECTIVE 1 HERE

</p><hr>

<p><a name="obj_2"></a>

PUT YOUR OBJECTIVE 2 HERE

</p><hr>

</body>

</html>

This code can be used to create links to markers in your text.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><a href = "marker:MARKERNAME">TEXT</a>

This means go to the next line so 2 behind each other will create a clear line.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><br>

This will give you bold letters in ArmA and blue letters in OFP.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">TEXT

You can create more pages to your briefing then the normal notes plan gear etc.

You do this by adding this code to your briefing some where it can be accesed already the notes or plan for example.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><p><a href="#NAME">TEXT</a></p>

Then you add this some where els in your briefing file and put in the extra text pictures, just make sure the names are the same other wise it wont work.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><p><a name="NAME"></a>

PUT YOUR TEXT HERE

</p><hr>

If you cant get it to work just post the problem and ill have a look for you.

thanks. iwhere is the html file at (i looked everywhere)

You have to make one yourself.

Just open a new text document and save it as html. If you want to edit it open it with notepad.

ArmA Edit Tool

Quote[/b] ]

It also has built in WIZARDS for quickly and easily creating briefings, overviews, custom units, custom crates, and description files. Plus much, much, more! Check it out! Makes finishing and customizing your ARMA/OFP missions a snap.

I second ArmA edit

not only does it colour code any scripting you do, but has a 2 or 3 extremely useful wizards, including a mission briefing. It also has a help file explaining how to the basics.

ArmA Edit Tool
Quote[/b] ]

It also has built in WIZARDS for quickly and easily creating briefings, overviews, custom units, custom crates, and description files. Plus much, much, more! Check it out! Makes finishing and customizing your ARMA/OFP missions a snap.

k. ill look at it tomarra (your prolly reading this tomarra though so it may actually be today)