scr3in1.jpgscr4vh7.jpg

Kind of game: Single

Version of game: 1.08

Side: East

Addons: in archive

Missions: 16

Voices: Full

Size: 15.9 Mb

Thanks for translation to English: Q1184, Sevan, StumbleR.

In the beginning of 1989, Sahrani was a triublesome place... Riots, famine, unemployment were destroying it from the inside... Leaders were coming and going, with only aim to steal as much money as thet could, retire and leave somewhere far away...

At this time, on the island forgotten by the god, the history of our hero begins...

Links:

mirror1

mirror2

mirror3

Have fun! smile_o.gif

p.s. moders, correct name of a topic to Campaign "G.L.O.R.I.A.", please

oooh , the day has come , i thought i would never see it tounge2.gif it's joke , it's worth the wait , thank you very much OTK team thumbs-up.gif

Thak you very much for that campaign OTK team! biggrin_o.gif

Wait for future projects smile_o.gif

Surely I download and play it... I think it will be worth a while smile_o.gif

Seems like a very nice story driven campaign. Nice prologue and story building. I got to mission 8, but that mission is unfortunately little too heavy for my computer. Nice job though, if only I had the hardware to run it.

2Killbert

If you can't run this mission, just pass it.

Use code: [shift] + [-] and write [endmission]

hmmm. Says 'No entry Campaigns\Gloria\ description ext.'

I stuck Gloria.pbo in Campaign folder, and created modfolder for addons huh.gif

First i need to Say Thanks for that Great Campaign!!!!!!

thumbs-up.gif

U Guys have Talent for making this,Great Voices ,Strong Story,Ah everything is Perfekt!.

A lot better than this two short "Quens Gambit" Campaigns that Bis have made,"Royal Flush" is Good but go Away with Rahmadi Conflict banghead.gifgoodnight.gif

Next time i hope that u can make a Bigger one with+45 Missions;) xmas_o.gif,and with more Addons "RHS" "Relliki Via Guerillas" e.t.c.

Can't wait for the next one! banghead.gifinlove.gif

Dasvidania Tovarish

Great! I have been looking forward to this campaign to be translated. for those of you that havn't tried both of the OTK mission packs go and get them! They are great...

hmmm. Says 'No entry Campaigns\Gloria\ description ext.'

I stuck Gloria.pbo in Campaign folder, and created modfolder for addons  huh.gif

I don't know... try create new profile..

You created modfolder for addons, but maybe you have some unoffical addons in "addons" directory... it can conflict with each other

btw english version pbo - GloriaEngVer.pbo

You should notice that your campaign should be played without armaeffect mod ,cause when you are arrested and have to shoot a red barrel ,with the addon you destroy everything on 50 meters around ,even yourself

You should notice that your campaign should be played without armaeffect mod ,cause when you are arrested and have to shoot a red barrel ,with the addon you destroy everything on 50 meters around ,even yourself

Campaign was tested only with those addons which lay in archive.

I think it clearly without additional specifications.

Wow! a campaign? Thank you so much for this ! And it don't require any extra addons. This is sweet. Nice work and thanks again !

I'm trying it now

its possible, to play this mission without shooting to barrel.

It was only recommendation in intro, not objective.

ArmA Effects does not make barrels explosive, in fact it doesn't affect them at all. It's either the mission doing that or some other addon/mod.

It's most likely part of the mission and suppose to be like that.

Played, tested...

And end this camp on missions 11 which simply don't start and my ArmA game crash... I have all addons in good folder and with that in command line and everything should run good...

But anyway, it was a really good camp with nice action and missions are maded very well biggrin_o.gif I enjoyed this camp and I say - download it, you won't regret this...

Problem (and spoiler):

On the first mission, after I deliver the package and go to speak to the friend a cutscene starts. The explosion in the cutscene seems to kill my character and make completing the mission impossible huh.gif

Another bug, if at the beginning you manage to disable the truck, it goes straight to the next mission.

Nobody else gets blown up in the first mission?

yea, me too. Can't get further than mission 1 without cheat. Everything explodes killing the main character as well

I played it through. Was very very enjoyable campaign. Didn't have these explosion bugs of any sort. But there is always place for improvements:

The cutscenes are too long, I mean that when characters have talked. The camera just jams there for long time. I did though, enjoy that there was nice amount of the cutscenes. Also lots of minor things but nothing special to mention, mission design was very good and the campaign flowed nicely. Good job.

The explosion in the cutscene seems to kill my character and make completing the mission impossible huh.gif

On "clear" Arma we has no trouble like this.

Its look like you use some effect modification pack...

Game was test on 1.05 - 1.08 without any other addons, except addons we write in readme.

it may have been NWD Ballistic Pack. I disabled it, and it worked. But maybe it's some combatibility issue with this and some other mods I'm currently running. Maybe someone can clarify this

The explosion in the cutscene seems to kill my character and make completing the mission impossible huh.gif

On "clear" Arma we has no trouble like this.

Its look like you use some effect modification pack...

Game was test on 1.05 - 1.08 without any other addons, except addons we write in readme.

By "some effect modification pack" do you mean my mod? It is an effects mod, as you just said. It doesn't change any damage values and doesn't screw up any missions. I have made sure my mod doesn't effect gameplay, only visual effects.

Anyway I found the problem. It's the NWD_RocketBallistics addon included with the ballistics mod. I see it increases the damage radius of the GBU bomb, which is used to create the explosion.

I found this in it's config:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

indirectHitRange = 25; // Come on, it should have a bigger damage radius than an artillery shell

Edit: BTW thanks to Makake, after seeing your comment I had a look at the NWD configs and found the cause.

Downloaded it from the link in the first post but the voices are in Russian which is odd because the poster mentions it's translated into English.

confused_o.gif