Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

MFCTI Class Based COOP

My group wanted me to release our current edit of Binksters MFCTI Conversion while we wait for Melvins Release

All Credit goes to Melvin for his mission and Binkster for his conversion.

Warning Overides Previos MFARMA.pbo please backup before Installing if you already have a version of MCTI Installed.

Warning: All systems that were tested were X2 4600+'s, Dual Opteron 250's, E6850 systems under the spec usually have problems with the 3000 View Distance we have enabled.

http://rapidshare.com/files/60052895/Desktop.rar.html

Updated Mission File

Changes:

-Changed and Played with Armor Values for units

-Changed Some Prices of Units

-Changed some AI Values

-Added a few more towns to capture

-Increased Salvager Cleanup from 50-100 It prevents salvagers from 2 of them sitting there forever and not salvaging an vehicle because they are both trying to get it at the same time.

-Changed NVSK Damage to be more useful

-Changed Magazine Counts for vehicles

-Prevented AI from shooting at Pilots in Helos instead they just fire at the Helo but there is still a chance they will kill the pilot but no longer they will just shoot for the pilot.

-Adjusted Insane Opposition to more reflect higher amounts of enemies

-Increased AI search range for base

and a ton of other things but forget them all been a 2month day by day endeavor

-T72 is no longer the same armor as the american variants

In Progress

-Waiting for whatever Bugs or Recommendations you guys say

-Will remove more Balances to be more like MFCTI in OFP

-Class Based System

-Shell Ballistics and Damage Values

-Scopes for weapons

Sorry about the delay we will release it without the 100% implemented Class system tommorrow its not working as intended mainly for the Russian Side so we will release it with all other changes tommorrow but without the Class Additions yet

Please Do Not run in a Non Dedicated Server Environment for this mission you may experience some lag and some weird glitches that go with hosting it and playing it on the same system.

When I load this mission, ArmA says: Cannot open object vilas_rfn\bundesman2.p3d

What I do wrong or will this need some vilas addon???

yes it does i forgot about that I changed the look of resistance to further make them look different

I forget the addon have not worked on this mission for some time since been too busy

Is there any working version of mission or is there working addon for this? Older MFCTI's said: can't find mfarma or something weird (Yes, I installed MFArma.pbo to addons folder). crazy_o.gif

EDIT: Will this work, if I install correct vilas addon? Which one to use? I think there is over ten choices...

When I load this mission, ArmA says: Cannot open object vilas_rfn\bundesman2.p3d

What I do wrong or will this need some vilas addon???

Same here then i get CTD bout 5 minutes into play- can you please link to missing addon?

Hmm.. I only get some weird out of memory CTD.