Sign in to follow this  
Kode

Queen's gambit bugs

A small bug:

Sometimes the subtitles don't match with the spoken words...

Because of this, there even was a point, where I had to think some seconds to get the point...  smile_o.gif

Edit:

Ah, and another thing, but it's not a bug inself...

In many missions they should have worked out the briefing better, the orders often are very unclear, so you don't know, what to do!

Ok, finally you know what is to do... But sometimes only after some tries and reloadings!

- The miner (Mr. Fawaz) has his mag pouches between his legs on lower LODs: Screenshot

- All technicals with a mounted PK have no centered sight view and are therefor hard to aim without crosshair. The ones with mounted DShKs are fine.

- The 6G30 is held wrong (I know the front hand isn't going to change, but at least the right hand could fit properly) and has no sight view. It wouldn't work right, but we would have something to work with like on the other GLs, aagin it's really hard without crosshair.

- Sometimes pistols are held a bit tilted and the sights don't align properly. There is already a thread about it but it wasn't mentioned here.

Any clues what could be wrong? MP when testing mission on Porto:

dammit.jpg

DBE1 is running (desktop shortcut), even if I click OK mission starts, but Dedicated with this error doesn't run and that is what worries me!

Any clues, here is the mission addons listing:

Quote[/b] ]

addOns[]=

{

"mercenary_dbe1",

"cacharacters",

"porto",

"hilux_armed_dbe1",

"hmmwv_dbe1",

"caweapons",

"camisc",

"CAAir",

"sbpSvojak",

"npcs_dbe1",

"cawater",

"cawheeled",

"AFRICAN_insurgents",

"datsun_armed_dbe1",

"slx_people"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"mercenary_dbe1",

"cacharacters",

"sbpSvojak",

"npcs_dbe1",

"AFRICAN_insurgents",

"datsun_armed_dbe1",

"hilux_armed_dbe1",

"slx_people",

"hmmwv_dbe1",

"caweapons",

"camisc",

"CAAir",

"cawater",

"cawheeled",

"porto"

};

UPDATE: Found the damn bug, empty Datsun - PK1 causes the bug. If you delete them from the mission, it works... nice work betatesters...