Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Pistol Pack v.1.0

If I am correct he means ADOGMC M9A1 as that is the only released M9 as far as I know. If that's the case yiu can get it here

(Click Me)

Quote[/b] ]ADOGMC M9A1

I was surprised when i saw this ingame , because this addon doesn't have any animation  rofl.gif

Your Mk22 is probably the biggest "hush puppy" I've ever seen, the model is great, but it certainly is not bigger than a Makaroff handgun... I think.

Once again, thank you for your handgun pack. I've already made a few missions about the SLA tangos\agents in South Sahrani - and they are armed with your scorpions!

yeah man, great job with these....

wish i could give input, but these guys seem to know a lot more of what they are talking about wink_o.gif anywho, great job for someone who did it all by himself, sure it takes lots of work, cant wait to use the Glock!!! finally!!! :P

untitled1gr0.th.jpg

Great job!

Something funny I noticed: the soldier in the foregrounds shoots like a sissy-boy! Eyes closed, head turned away. "Ewww the bangs too loud!!!"

@ch_123: That there is what you might call a modified isosceles stance with kung-fu grip.

HI ,

@Crassus:

Heh nice find in my pic  rofl.gif

@ch_123:

THx for a pic , i will find better model or update this model  wink_o.gif

RH, I found a few minor typos in the description of the Vz61 Scorpion:

* korpion -> skorpion

* 765 x 17 mm -> 7.65x17mm

The decimal point is missing between the 7 and 6.

* 32 ACP -> .32 ACP

Missing decimal point.

* 380 ACP -> .380 ACP

Missing decimal point.

Also, one suggestion for the Glock 18. I recommend that you name the magazines (in-game) "Glock 18 mag" instead of "Glock mag." I say this because you or another addon maker might make other Glock pistols in the future that won't necessary use the same magazines.

Again, great work.

Hi,

First of all,EXCELLENT addon,Thanks alot mate notworthy.gif

However iam having a problem when i equip the mercs from queens gambit with your pistols,when looking down the sights they are slightly off,its like your looking down them diaganal,but when i equip a normal us troop with one of your pistols,looking down the iron sights is fine huh.gif

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem??

Once again THANKS for the pistols RH

All the best

Dan

HI,

@TheRanger

THose little "bugs" and with names of magazines will be fixed in

future version wink_o.gif

@Dan ick(uk)

I have queens gambit too ,but no error or bugs in this , i dunno wheres problem.

Can you post pics or detailed info about huh.gif

It would be better in my opinion if you would define the same eye point for every pistol as you are too close to the sights on most of them.

Please try to find the right, realistic distance.

Hi mate,

This is what i mean,

Although i have discovered that the mg and repair mercenarys hold the pistols ok,but the rest hold it wrong huh.gif

Wrong way -

46ffb1c6de95a.jpg

Right way -

46ffb24e42566.jpg

As you can see the sight is slightly to one side.Just a small issue......Once again THANKS for the pistols matey pistols.gif

All the best

Dan

@Dan ick(uk)

Thx for pics , i must look it in detail wink_o.gif

and one thing this "bug" is only on Deagle?

Hi mate,

So far i have only tried the Deagle,and M1911 and the P226 from the swiss mod and they all have the same bug,so it is not just your models......

It is the same for the new Spy on the independant side,basically more or less all the new Bi Models that has this bug apart from 2,the weapons are ok for all other units though,kinda strange really..... huh.gif

Keep up the excellent work.

Dan

EDIT - The bug is the same for the Orig M9 with the spy and probably the other ones,but not tried them with an M9 yet....

By the looks of the desert eagle pic that Dan ick(uk) posted. How much time did you spend on normal maps? Looks like you just put the filter on them and called it done which results in a rock/stone looking gun crazy_o.gif. Maybe spend some more time on the normal maps.

@Dan ick(uk)

Thx for pics , i must look it in detail wink_o.gif

and one thing this "bug" is only on Deagle?

Tested your weapons. Im only interested at Desert Eagle.

In the ironsight, the front one (dunno how to say in english, in german ( Kimme & Korn ) the front one is the Korn). it must be more Fat like here:

http://www.zvis.com/images/guns/deserteagle357mag11.jpg

and you have forgot the serial number part, you can see it here (MR008417):

http://www.zvis.com/images/guns/depsand3.jpg

The recoil of yours is to pussy, must be harder, here an example video:

i got a desert eagle at home and shooting with it ofcourse, i know of what im speaking :P the recoil is really that hard, and its just sexy whistle.gif

try out my recoil, should work i think, just if you would.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class cfgRecoils

{

deagleBase[] = {0.025000,0.015000,0.14500,0.325000,0,0};

};

about the size, your one is a bit to big, scale it 0.85 (already tested out) then it is ok :P

EDIT://

about the normal maps, they are to hard, i havent seen a desert eagle with this look, looks like a rusted one which is painted new, put a light normal map onto it, with less heights

hope i have helped you a bit in this gun

Sentry

Quote[/b] ] i havent seen a desert eagle with this look

It seems to me like original IMI ones (at least the 2 I have handled) actually have a pretty bad finish. The surface was not polished or anything. Ok... It was not as rough as the Bumpmap but close.

Hi ,

Thx Sentry , i will try it out smile_o.gif

And about those NMaps , i was using one tool and it was good before . Now i using PS , they better and they will be in next ver.

Btw you can do some1 new config with new recolis and with speed too , becuase i don't have much time for this right now

wink_o.gif

Bad example buddy.

The guys in ArmA are trained soldiers not little teenagers.

Recoil should be more akin to this video I pointed out earlier.

Bad example buddy.

The guys in ArmA are trained soldiers not little teenagers.

Recoil should be more akin to this video I pointed out earlier.

thats soonely the same whistle.gif just that guy in your video has shooten it before. he shoots a bit like me, that gun is mainly not controlable, shooting fast at the target is very dificult, maybe after some years it will work better :P but the recoil of it is just sexy and i love every shot of it.

@RobertHammer

I can do ofcourse a cfg if i got your permission. If it is possible, could i do a standalone one?

BTW just for fun :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA

Sentry

Quote[/b] ]BTW just for fun :P

LOL  rofl.gif

You can do ,but make it realistic not arcade and one wish if got it PM me the cfg wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]BTW just for fun :P

LOL rofl.gif

You can do ,but make it realistic not arcade and one wish if got it PM me the cfg wink_o.gif

Ok thanks. No prob m8, ill put a lil feauture in it, which you have forgot sad_o.gif you will see whistle.gif

Sentry