Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Pistol Pack v.1.0

Cease and Desist all download links. The creators do NOT want you using their content.

http://www.cdg.net/forums....start=0

Quote[/b] ]This is Twinke Masta who made many of the models you are using in this pack such as the AK-47, because of your impoliteness in our forums, I am not allowing to use any of these models or skins or any work associated with me unless you apologize to some of my friends on my forums about your impolite behavior. Many of us were deeply hurt you did not credit us properly and gave incorrect credits. Unless you apologize to us and give proper credits I will make sure you remove every model and skin related to me from thsi mod (which is quite a bit of them).

This List Includes:

Desert Eagle

AK-47 (All variants)

PSO-1

RK-95 (SAKO)

H&K USP (All variants)

H&K 416

M-60

H&K G36

ACOG

Kimber Gold Match

Thank you.

After reading this thread over there i can understand why they are mad.

Hope this issue can be solved.

I'm at a loss for words. But that guy should write in his response that "we piled on rh and that's why he was rude at the end."

I hope this can be straightened out. It seems like an apology and proper credit is what they deserve. Hopefully that can patch this up. It would be ashame to lose the HK416, whoever made that model/texture did a great job.

Such issues are not to be discussed on the BI boards. Closing.

As the author states he has all required permissions now, reopening.

Hi RH,

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that the rates of fire (ROF) of the machine pistols weren't correct.  The following values will give them the true-to-life ROFs:

Beretta 93R (1,100 RPM)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">reloadTime = 0.054545454;

Glock 18 (1,300 RPM)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">reloadTime = 0.046153846;

Vz61 (850 RPM)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">reloadTime = 0.070588235;

Micro Uzi (1,250 RPM)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">reloadTime = 0.048000000;

Note that you need to set this same reloadTime value for both single fire and full-auto or burst fire.  If you only set this value for full-auto or burst fire, then the weapon will only fire as fast as the the slower reloadTime, which is single fire in this case.  That's why your pistols currently aren't firing as fast as they should.

For some reason, this makes recoil in full-auto almost non-existent, so you might have to tweak the recoil values to make it more realistic.

I also noticed that the dispersion values you have are about 1/10 of what the default pistols have, which makes your pistols about as accurate as the default rifles!  Was this intentional?

For example, the M9 has:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">dispersion = 0.020000;

whereas your Beretta 93R has:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">dispersion=0.002000;

These 2 pistols should be very close in accuracy, yet your 93R is 10 times more accurate.

Even more interestingly, your Glock 18 has:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">dispersion=0.0004;

That's *50* times more accurate than the M9.  I have a feeling that's a typo. smile_o.gif

Edit:

For the 93R:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">autofire = 1;

should be

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">autofire = 0;

The 93R fires 1 burst per pull of the trigger.  Is is not full-auto capable.

The magazines line should be:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">magazines[] = {"20Rnd_9x19_M93", "15Rnd_9x19_M9", "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"};

Thx , but Q1184 did new config with new recoils , rate of fire and some other tweaks . Thx to him for new config wink_o.gif

For someone who just takes and doesnt give youre quite impatinent, why not just wait.

Also maybe for once be happy with what you have and not with what you dont have wink_o.gif

Well I'm glad you got the permissions sorted because it'd be a shame to miss out on those guy's excellent work because of all that. smile_o.gif

Thx guys, but i think will be delay probably sad_o.gif

for more and better tweaking of new pistol pack

For someone who just takes and doesnt give youre quite impatinent, why not just wait.

Also maybe for once be happy with what you have and not with what you dont have wink_o.gif

Thanx, mom!

You'd make a great preacher, you know smile_o.gif

"Be happy with what you have, brothers & sisters!"

BTW, don't you think that it's pretty hard to be happy with what we dont have? icon_rolleyes.gif

Very interesting logic, are you a follower of Derrida or something?..

What an interesting sence of humor you have...

Something tells me (like my previous expereince with OFP addons) that RobertHammer has decided to stop working on all of his addons. Hope I am wrong. It would be a real pity to loose so many cool models...

Thanx, mom!

You'd make a great preacher, you know smile_o.gif

"Be happy with what you have, brothers & sisters!"

BTW, don't you think that it's pretty hard to be happy with what we dont have? icon_rolleyes.gif

Very interesting logic, are you a follower of Derrida or something?..

Do yourself a favor and just stay calm for a while.

Maybe a mod should check your last 50 posts, i have a feeling the outcome would be rather fatal, maybe think of it for a sec instead of just replying in that snotty way again.

Besides you already have some good handguns so you can be happy with these and wait for the next wave, not a too complex thing.

Somehow im tired of arguing with people here about the tiniest flycrap.

I totally agree with you! Now I feel like a damn fool!!

Dear Shadow NX, you have explained everything, and I will obey your command - I will change my life forever & become a better person. Spasibo! (Thank you!wink_o.gif

Hi all,

You can't wait for new version , right ? biggrin_o.gif

Release of 1.5 RH pistol pack is on Friday tounge2.gif

I totally agree with you! Now I feel like a damn fool!!

Dear Shadow NX, you have explained everything, and I will obey your command - I will change my life forever & become a better person. Spasibo! (Thank you!wink_o.gif

Im glad you finally are fully converted to Shadoism.

May it help you to last in these forums forever smile_o.gif

Hi all,

Great!

notworthy.gif

Hi all,

Is that like "on (next) Friday"? whistle.gif

Pretty cool pics you have shown - the ones with your new Russian Ka-60. Is that mysterious black rifle the guy on the right is holding a 1st (early) version of the FnScar?? Does this mean you have decided to cancel the Scar models from GRAW? (the models you have shown before)

And yes, we really cannot wait! banghead.gif

Release will be on Friday or Weekend the RH 1.5 pistol pack for 100% smile_o.gif

No and again NO , i am not canceling to use GRAW models and that's not ealrly version of Fn Scar , it's different weapon and it's the one from secret/modern weapons pack wink_o.gif