Sign in to follow this  
peloton

Spanish Army. PELOTON V1.7

Wow these look great. Are there any SP missions that use these units? I'm dl'ing now.

Edit: Wait the thread title says v1.7 but the download says v1.6? Is this the same thing?

This looks like a great pack - but before I DL, can someone tell me please if there are the Spanish Naval ships in the pack?

Gracias! yay.gif

So is this binarised yet coz the filesize still remains so high? Nice work and usefull mod to do some nice missions.

very nice stuff in here, i love especially the snipers inlove.gif and the specops , very good looking soldiers and weapons . The only thing we need is some more vehicles like chopers and maybe a leopard II tounge2.gif

Nevermind, I figured it out..

But would it be possible to release another replacement file that only replaced the Spanish soldiers/vehicles for the US and not Moroccan for SLA? I'd really like to be able to battle against RHS v2 every once in a while. I like to keep things fresh and switch things up occasionally.

Thanks again for the release and especially for including a replacement file. I wish all unit/vehicle/weapon addons had rf's included.

super bueno, me pase horas simulando una mision "perejil" en aquella isla al norte de sahrani....

pero tuve que borrarlo porke me quita/cambian armas en las ammo boxes originales.

spetsnazcu

48h PR for not posting in english language. I suggest you use the time and read the forum rules.

Habra algun arreglo a el problema que reemplaza cosas de la caja de arma original?

(translation: will there be any updates?)