Sign in to follow this  
-AIF- Kris

insurgents

Okay well im in the process of making Insurgents just need a decent team who can help me out in anyway. These insurgents will be ones from the middle east and also im planning (in the future) to make middle east buildings ect. If anyone has anything they wont to say or contribute by please help, also if you have some stuff related and wont to combine to make it better.

Thank You xmas_o.gif

insurgents_tweety.jpg

r26920_66730.jpg

RamadiInsurgents10-22.jpg

they are not mean but nice and THEY ARE THE MUJAHIDEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please if you dont have anything to contribute dont say anything

Like "Shashman" implies, you maybe shouldn't realistically

expect people to want to pitch in right away until you can

show them some stuff you've already done. If you keep

working away and then come back and post a W.I.P. image

or two then you may well attract more interest.

Yea well thats the thing im getting ride of my models because there crap so i was basically asking for help

Kris @ Sep. 13 2007,15:09)]Yea well thats the thing im getting ride of my models because there crap so i was basically asking for help

Well done, that man! I've rebuilt some of my models six or

seven times, because they were crap! biggrin_o.gif

No, that's the "I got a idea for a kewl addon" waste of space

thread. This is more of a "I'm doing a project and wonder if

anyone else is interested in it" thread? Rather like your

own "is anyone doing pacific addons?" thread.

Actually my topic was just for me to join a mod, not who is making addons for Pacific.

Hardly any topics and less interest for Pacific

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....urgents

May be of some help, if he is finding it hard to make his own.

The ones he would like and posted pics of, would be a nice addition

Also sorry, just that I got the impression of more like."Can anyone help make these for me"

Show him the way Col

There's the bank robbers units addon that they wear suits with balaclava's..

confused_o.gif

LOL yea i also am getting a modeller very soon but if anyone wonts to help out whos really good at modelling ect please do XD

And what do you do then ? huh.gif

I guess people who desperately want to see something ingame should give it a try on their own and then show their wip here to find more contributors.

As it seems a lot of threads here only have so called mod-leaders who look for people to do the work for them.

I guess that´s just not the way it works.

My 2 cent.

First of all its not a mod its a silly little addon, 2 i have a 2 members and soon 3 i was just asking for help because i no some people like to help out with addons.

hooking up with Balschoiw...

whats your job?

bossing people around until you get what you want?.....

rofl.gif

No im also a modeller but not as good as the guy who is our new one but if you got a problem with this thread dont post or read it ty.

Hey now you stated in your first post that if anyone had anything they wanted to say.

Too late to change that now, lol

Just that making soldier addons is pretty complex, pretty hard job to tackle for begineers. I also heard in other topics that you are a mission maker. Which is a very skilled job.Just different than making 3dmodels. You actually wouldn't have to make the whole model.Try using the Bis sample and add some clothes to it,change some of it.But the naming selections would have to be right.Some reading and trial and error you may get it right.

Add the clothes then ask for help maybe.

Hey now you stated in your first post that if anyone had anything they wanted to say.

Too late to change that now, lol

Just that making soldier addons is pretty complex, pretty hard job to tackle for begineers. I also heard in other  topics that you are a mission maker. Which is a very skilled job.Just different than making 3dmodels. You actually wouldn't have to make the whole model.Try using the Bis sample and add some clothes to it,change some of it.But the naming selections would have to be right.Some reading and trial and error you may get it right.

Add the clothes then ask for help maybe.

Cheers for that advise mate ill go do that now and yea i am a mission maker/ semi island maker/ modeller but really bad noob :P

Quote[/b] ]These insurgents will be ones from the middle east

Oh, "those" ones biggrin_o.gif

Which group are you talking about exactly? Or just Arab as in generic guy with a scarf and an Ak47?

Arab but u just have to give it time lol just started to work on them again but i do have a world out side of arma and modelling :P

Kris @ Sep. 14 2007,15:21)]No im also a modeller but not as good as the guy who is our new one but if you got a problem with this thread dont post or read it ty.

Only way you become better at something is by doing it....

So more models you make, better you become. If you can't make units, then make buildings...

And why you need good modeller, its not like you will model whole insurgent from beginning? soldiers already made by BIS, just modify them.