Sign in to follow this  
opteryx

Rahmadi Extended

Quote[/b] ]add some new things like a graveyard for the church

Very nice! biggrin_o.gif I had to add one by myself. Glad to here the work continues! Somehow the linux server files don't like your island. The server gets crashed all the time, most likely because the incompatibilities you mentioned.

Would you like to have 3 missions I had done for Rahmadi Extended in order have some inspiration? biggrin_o.gif I've added the bases on Rahmadi templates in the missions so rahmadi extended got a prison, two RAC bases, a RAC airport, a small hospital complex and a small command post.

Quote[/b] ]add some new things like a graveyard for the church

Very nice! biggrin_o.gif I had to add one by myself. Glad to here the work continues! Somehow the linux server files don't like your island. The server gets crashed all the time, most likely because the incompatibilities you mentioned.

Would you like to have 3 missions I had done for Rahmadi Extended in order have some inspiration? biggrin_o.gif I've added the bases on Rahmadi templates in the missions so rahmadi extended got a prison, two RAC bases, a RAC airport, a small hospital complex and a small command post.

Didn't you get the new version? There's a graveyard there, just follow the link in the first post.

Mod lock this topic.

Thanks Opteryx, this is a great map! I love the airport and the market place - plenty of good spots for firefights and raids! pistols.gif

LOL quit replying in this topic, please go to the relevant thread.

Have you tested Rahmadi Extended 1.0 on a linux dedicated server?

We're getting error messages in watchdog. The mission won't start. Everything is fine in the editor, local hosted or on the windows dedicated server so far.

Quote[/b] ]

17:59:07 Mission (Coop)1-10 Rahmadi Crisis 1 - 1.00 read from bank.

17:59:13 Roles assigned.

17:59:13 Reading mission ...

Bad animation file format in file ''.

WATCHDOG (28652): [Mi Okt 3 17:59:25 CEST 2007] Server died, waiting to restart...

Hmm this is way beyond my ability to debug, although it might be related to the way it's packed. I will try pack it and binarize the config with the official tools for next release.

PS: Please reply in the appropriate thread wink_o.gif