Sign in to follow this  
conan

Dedicated server

hi, i need to disable 3rd person view in dedicated server, can any one tell me how i can do that?? (it doesn't work with option cauz the cd must be in the server)

thx..

you run the game normal game mode and disable it in the cadet/vet settings, shut it down and then turn the sever on and the settings remain

Well the problem is that i'm not in the same location as the server, and the game cd isn't inside

open the users\something\UserInfo.cfg file with notepad or something and edit the

diff3rdPersonView[]={1,1};

into

diff3rdPersonView[]={0,0};

Curious... does anyone have all the commands that can be used in the UserInfo.cfg ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">does anyone have all the commands that can be used in the UserInfo.cfg ?<span id='postcolor'>

When you will open UserInfo.cfg, you will see all values present, with default values. Unlike Flashpoint.cfg and server.cfg, in UserInfo.cfg all supported values are saved by Operation Flashpoint.

Most value names are pretty self-explanatory, but if you are not sure about some of them, feel free to ask.

I notice a line in UserInfo.cfg... cadetModeMP=1.000000;

it seems to work when hosting a non-dedicated server in setting the value of the difficulty to cadet, however, in dedicated servers the line seems to be ignored. Is this un-supported by dedicated servers?

Whilst messing with the difficulty settings, I noticed one called AUTO REPORT. What does this do?

If not mistaken that gives Radio commands Automatically... such as enemy positions

Who know the commandline to set the max Players for connecting dedicated server ( config.cfg maybe 32 to 16 ) ?

Please help me Thank you

Birdy

and btw: whats the command line, for game without reticle?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Birdy @ May 06 2002,13:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who know the commandline to set the max Players for connecting dedicated server ( config.cfg  maybe 32 to 16 ) ?

Please help me Thank you

Birdy<span id='postcolor'>

Look HERE