Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

Strange Buildings in game

I have noticed by chance during some online matches as of late I have been finding some interesting buildings. Sometimes if I park a tank right beside a building that has no open doors or doors that you can open.

Then if I park it right beside it and eject there is a chance sometimes I will spawn in the building to find out its modeled inside but I get trapped inside since the doors do not open and etc. I have been able to find some secret rooms in some buildings in the big Hotel Building the same way. But interesting enough the one in the hotel its fully Modeled but your stuck but you can shoot through the door.

So My thought is are some of these supposed non enterable buiilding gonna be enterable in future patches???

next time we have our lan together is Friday we will try and find them again and give the Coordinates for them

Hmm if you're talking about the big hotel building I think you are then it was originally meant to have working elevators, but for some reason you can even access higher levels by stairs but have to use a ladder. Bit wierd if you ask me.

yea there is the rooms in the hotel but we have found some buildings house like ones that are not enterable but some are modeled inside and we have been able to more aless Eject out of a tank into the building

Ok, we all knew about the hotel... just tell us wich buildings so we can check them in seagull mode or camera.sqs smile_o.gif .

Was making a Last Man Standing map in the hotel at Arcadia.

Setpos'ing 8 men at various floors/rooms and found i'd put one inside a non enterable room that was textured! smile_o.gif

happened to me too, but its the hotel and some other building that i cant figure out wich one it was.. tounge2.gif

I've done it in the Hotel aswell, and also on Wildwest DM and other various CTF Maps the random spawn sometimes puts you inside textured buildings with no way out! crazy_o.gif

What's the other houses lol!

Could make a good prison hehe :P

I think thats ideas been done in ermmm one of the evo maps maybe ??

If you TK too much, you get chucked into some room whre you cant move and have to listen to Ring ring ring bannnaaaa phone rofl.gif

The most disturbing thing about that is it disables your ability to quit the game so if you don't wanna sit there and listen to it you have to hit alt-F4! crazy_o.gif

Is that even legal? icon_rolleyes.gif

You cannot enter those closed rooms in the hotel, BUT THE AI CAN if they are following random waypoints / moveTo's inside the hotel.... They walk through the door in both directions as if it ain't there - makes building clearance a little tricky - those doors really need to be made open-able at least!

I think that was the original intention WWS just maybe it was missed or left for a future patch